friday flows down the radiation channel

'ning

early ride

cafe, wfh, perhaps an avocado stroll, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,118

Yeah Friday - for the right reasons I hope it’s the last night at the hospice, absolutely knackered

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,196

Wotcha!

Looks like another sunny one. Thankfully finished Porker tinkering so I am free to... find a café in the sticks far away.

First; coffee now the DW's are out of the door.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Overcast , OH off for a girlie weekend, coffee, chores, beer later.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 942

Overcast here as well with a forecast of drizzle later. Just what we want as we pack the care with what stuff we have left in the house. Later is a physio appointment before heading off to the holiday cottage which will home for tonight before moving to the one next door for 2 weeks.

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,677

Yet another day in the cool and showery/windy stuff. Stayed home - this is a luxury lately. Did manage a decent walk in between (mostly) the rainy bits. I doubt this would have registered as a blip on the @tlw1 schedule however.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno

A walk to the pub has significance and big implications.

• Walk in the park this morning with our pup and rent-a-dog.

Movie night with the kids tonight and packing my bag for Sunday this aft.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,268

very gloomygrey out, forecast sunny day yet to develop, it's actually getting darker

time for another coffee and biccie

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,049

I initially read that as 'off for a girlie weekend' and wondered if there was something you weren't telling us Vince 😊

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,049

Morning Workers, Shirkers and Tinkerers,

Just come off a long call with the Kingdom of Far Far Away. Worse for them as it about 6.45pm local time before they got to knock off duty. Looks like I'll be headed over there sometime soon.

Onwards to more tax mitigation. Followed by apple based refreshment later on.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,732

So just dropped Small off at Uni Halls to start her first year of MEng in Intergrated Mech & Elec Eng degree. Luckily it was only 3 miles for us. The room is a lot smaller than I recall it through my super wide angled lens. Only myself to blame.

Anyway, offloaded her and her stuff and made sure she had everything and then we buggered off, unlike so many of the other Helicopter parents.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• pinno

Good degree to have. None of that ethereal astro physics/radiation/deuterium-tritium/bremsstrahlung/neutron multiplication/inelastic pineapples and reactionary elements bollox.

/

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,227

I'm ninja-ed! I will be playing with this evening.

Stayed dry and the sun poked through now and again, so outside Stuff done. Tired now, bring on a coldie.