'ning

another smidge less nippy

ride cafe wfh laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,196

Morning everybody peeps

Bit chilly overnight but showing promise.

Today will be mowstly chores and stuff innit.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 942

Morning

Feeling a bit stiff and sore as yesterday turned out to be a day of loading the car with plants in their pots driving to potential new house and unloading them there, times three. Removal men have turned up and are loading stuff like my bikes in to van, so I’m trying not watch. Later is somehow getting dismantled shed round to sister in laws.

• Gym gymed, now WFW with coffee.

Probably a run later.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Sun! Chill morning then off to Glasgow for daughter no1's birthday.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,049

Moaning/Morning People,

The Boss is not going to be in for my meeting with him so decided to have an extra 90 minutes in bed and we'll have it on Teams instead. Mrs. 666 is adjusting to only having the dogs to fuss over now that junior is back at uni for another three months.

Time for another coffee.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,196
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 942

I would have just left it for the new owners but Mrs W wanted them to cough up £150 but they said no.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,118

Hounds walked, work stuff happening now, house seems empty and tidier now eldest rugrat is back at uni.

running later for a change

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,227

And back in the Homeland, in the sunshiiinnne. Much more pleasant drive, in busy traffic, compared to yesterday when it rained all the way from Carlisle to Brum.

Landmark once in a lifetime, holding the 5 day old granddaughter #1 in my arms for several hours. And obvs the gen +2 influence made her peaceful and content, daughter had had about 6 hours sleep since the birth due to demands and lung capacity.

I will be staying over with them for a few days in a couple of weeks time, but the little new one will be quite different by then.

Happy times. I may indeed pour a celebratory glass...

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766

Evening folks,

Busy day in the orifice after a pleasant wobble in. Hundreds of emails and many silly questions were awaiting my return. More of the same tomorrow.

Wonderful memories there Loon.

Having no kids in education means female child is still here, she's applied for one job so far.