may or may not be soggy after the night's deluge

ride if dry, cafes, laze, bubbly

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,150
    edited September 8

Wotcha!

Foggy start (there's a Haar here @vincesummerskRoxcBTr ).

I'll be doing stuff.

First; coffee.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,204

here haar here

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,843

Woken at 2am by a thunderstorm of biblical proportions, fortunately rhe bounds weren't bothered. Got a few jobs and a spot of admin on the list as it's looking soggy for most of the rest of the day.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    edited September 8
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,204

some patchy low murk with intermittent sun, think it may be about to rain on me

just couldn't resist the witnail reference

• pinno

The hare. I like:

Listen, we're bona fide, we're not from London.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,241

Aeroporto! Back home to the grey this afternoon and looking forward to a rest. Not…

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,735

Afternoon folks,

Slowish start was enjoyed. Bit of pottering before taking the old dear to a hospital appointment. Now on a tube to Victoria to meet the lad.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 938

Afternoon

A bit of slow start then more packing stuff as it’s fit for f all outside. Did some weights then took a load of stuff to the charity shop and tip. Got someone coming to look at my Mountainbike this evening so hopefully I can sell that on. Currently it seems to have stopped raining but for how long.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,227

Sun shining again on the Costa del Sol-way. Not as scorchio as yesterday but still pleasant for pottering about outside. And cheered more by hearing constant references on radio to the rain in The Park in Preston.

Fair bit achieved 👍 inc getting firewood delivery (yes on a Sunday) winter cometh sometime if calendar correct stacked away.... oh there's a cat wandering across the freshly stripped, silage crew in yesterday, field next door, has Beans crossed the boundary?... garden fettling et al.

Will watch Pet Shop Boys' headline set later, prob a sight more entertaining than S21 of La Vuelta.

• Foggy drive over the Cairn o' Mount, hit the sun in Aberdeenshire at SiL's , brunch then walk via pub for a couple of pints, back for dinner. Most excellent day.

• orraloon

😊 still sunshiinne here, watching Manic Street Preachers on t'telly, excellent as ever, while obvs pishing it down in Preston. Serves them N Ingerlaanders right for pushing through Brexshit.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,105

Wet wet wet

• orraloon

That Pet Shop Boys show is 'kin excellent. Ongoing but iPlayer is your friend!

• pinno

The Pet shop boys?!