sungod Posts: 17,129

'ning

monsoon

ride if it dries out at some point, laze, bubbly

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Off to radio 1’s big weekend in Luton. Sun is out at the mo but prepared for the worst.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,670

Morning

Must have been a bad prawn. Currently my body is trying to turn itself inside out through my arse.

Strangely I've never eaten prawns or sea bugs.

Good job I had a great ride yesterday.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• sungod

seagoing cockroaches, it's not a wise dining choice

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091

Rain, sun and showers so far today.

Last day of the Giro. I can honestly say, I have never been so turned off by a GT since the Lance era and I don't think I have watched so little of a GT since pre 2005.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

Love prawns and the like but once had a similar experience after eating a seafood platter in a Parisian restaurant.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

Morning people,

Chill this morning then head over to Sarf London this afternoon with Mrs. 666 who needs to go tend here parents grave and meet one of her brothers (fortunately not the boring one or the wanchor).

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    edited May 26

Probably not given Photonic is generally in a very poor state of repair.

#decrepitlist

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

bank holiday hangover isn’t too bad today, time to appease the mrs by going to a bathroom shop.

raining so not much fun.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod

waited for the sun to come out, rode, an deluge, sigh

consoling myself with saucisson sec and cheese

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,670

Put me off mulligatawny soup for life! 🤣

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694

Afternoon folks,

Traditional slow start was enjoyed, this was followed by not doing too much, I then did a bit. I had to have a sit down to recover from the exertion. Might try and do a bit more now if glassback doesn't play up again.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Slow start and a nice breakfast at uncles, shame he is selling that house as I love it.

had a sunny run for a while and then absolutely soaked. Now in the hot tub watching the GP, later is the pub with pals

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

Seem to have dodged the rain around here. Heard some thunder in the distance.

Day 3 (or 4?) or trying to service the car. Undertray won't come off to get to the sump plug, someone (not me) has rounded off half the bolts.

Bought a T50 socket which turns out I didn't need but it looks nice with all the other sockets.

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 908

Afternoon

Slow start today and even slower continuation. Feeling a bit rough after a disturbed night sleep after waking a few times with shoulder/ arm pain. Might be on the Codine tonight.

• Home to Eyemouth for last day of the C2C, interesting, roads busier than usual, Jim Clark Rally, Kelso Races, a scooter rally. Impromptu diversions due to road closures! Also many wet his afternoon!

Only got to cycle home tomorrow.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,201

Everywhere you go, always take the weather, the weather with you...

• sungod