'ning

brekkie beach bubbly

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,091
    edited May 6

Morning les misérables

Damp and gloomy just like yesterday. No wind.

Are you doing a Leaving Las Vegas SG?

Bank holiday. That means no post. Meh.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

more like fear and loathing in las vegas, with pineapples instead of grapefruit

• pinno

Are you in the Algarve?

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,669

Moroning all

Dull but brightening.

Not going to the Bank today (what f'ing bank?) Mostly because I'm still positive for covid albeit a very very feint line. Rubbish..

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Wet. Indoor stuff mainly today.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

Very soggy. Hounds are hunkered down and I'm down the supermarket. Dead exciting.

On the plus side my new watch showed up from Japan this morning so will fart around sizing the bracelet and maybe chuck it on the extra strap this afternoon to make sure that it all fits.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Afternoon peeps. Currently at work raking it in doing essential work. Nice ride in. And it's still sunny on a bank holiday.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 908

Afternoon

Warm and dry here. Managed another bike ride 65 miles which pushes this weeks total to over 200, which is unusual for me. It’s now looking like rain so I might have to watch the cycling.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,694

Afternoon folks,

Nice relaxing day of gentle pottering, only went as far as the supermarket for some pastries and cheese given the state of the weather. Fun and games in the orifice next week with visits from the new overlords. Deep joy 🙄

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,669

Ooh! Loud crack of Thunder or two.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620

The rain stopped here for a few hours, long enough to take the hounds out round the block. Looking distinctly ominous outside now, but the rest of the week should at least be dry and warm. Just finished sizing up that watch bracelet which had the most fiddly little bloody screws in history so well done me for not losing any.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
  • pinno

Sun came out. Fettled Porker. Did garden stuff tidying up jobs. Took Beans for a jolly walk.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Ran on a beach 😎

• sungod
  • pinno