wednesday inside an infinite amplituhedron

'ning

gloomymild persists

coffee, maybe a ride, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

eldest son turns up today for the rest of the holiday ๐Ÿ˜Ž thanks to an exam reschedule ๐Ÿคฌ

he gets here about the time the hire shop closes for a couple of hours so I imagine we will miss it and have to have a long lunch

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Bonjour les ophiclรฉides

Il pleut, il pleut, il pleut.

Mais c'est censรฉ s'รฉclaircir plus tard donc je vais faire du vรฉlo.

Maintenant: Cafรฉ.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,614

Got a dentist appointment so am expecting my wallet to be in pain shortly. Decided CBA to into the office after that, so will head home after the gob surgeon has finished.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
  • Stevo_666
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

went for a ride, drizzle became rain, need a disintegrator ray to deal with lunatic drivers/pedestrians/cyclists

coffee

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Site visit with lasers this morning, soup for lunch and then dig out a suitcase.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 907

Murky, manky and miserable here.

So no boomers ride. Do it will be the turbo at some point as itโ€™s too grim to even go for a walk. I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s March 20th and itโ€™s not been dry enough yet to get the best bike out. The decision of the day will be, do I watch both bike races today or save one for tomorrow morning when itโ€™s forecast to be pissing it down again.

• pinno
    edited March 20

Nice ride had a ride nice. Stiff, cold headwind out and then the sun popped out and same wind blew ne home.

Shower, stretch, tinker.

• Stevo_666
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Evening folks,

Warmish but moist for the wobble in, warm and dry for the wobble home. Usual shitshow for the interim.

If you have any joy with a disintegrator ray let me know SG, I could do with one.

Today being wednesday I shall be visiting a local hostelry.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199

So how was your equinox day?

Mine was good: doing the garden volunteering thing, today in the Walled Garden which is getting increasingly yeah ๐Ÿ‘ The head person there Helen is a good one, this is her 2nd year there and the improvements are brill. Sun came out, and inside the walls = de-layer. Maybe soon ? I can start working on the tan.

Then literally stepping through the home door, phone rings, guy asking for directions to me as he is on a drain clean. Yeah? Soon this mega 8 wheeler tanker with all the flashing lights rolls up the street. Chat, explain, he lifts the street drain cover thing - FFS it is full of solid gunge. Should have taken a pic... no maybe best not. Lots of big pump extraction. Goodness knows how long this drainage problem has been there. Next will be contractors in excavating and replacing the failed drain section. How do I do a 5 star review for Scottish Water?

Pump truck driver was really nice guy, when he finished off here about 5.30 he then had a c 3 hour drive back to Edinburgh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Had a dream about being in Scotland last night. Never actually been but it seemed quite nice and wasnโ€™t too cold ๐Ÿ‘

Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • Stevo_666

Stop eating cheese Seano, you know it gives you nightmares.