'ning

less nippy, more soggy, much more

maybe ride, coffee, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Morning les malappris

Been very soggy overnight. Now it's just a but misty and murky mild.

Classics should all be on a Sunday, I protest.

Tinkering day today.

Take it easy.

Laters.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Misty moisty morning, maybe walk instead of cycle.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

non-stop soggy

time to break out the old kurt kinetic and see if i can find the qr to fit the bike on there

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,615

Waiting until it dries up in the afternoon before venturing out for a pedal. Chilling with the hounds in the meantime.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,540

Blue sky, warmth, donc bike and shorts, option to strip off to short sleeves. Better than doing all the washing up and tidying away from yesterday's bash. That can wait.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

@beansnikpoh Coventry in the semi final! What the flip!? 1987 vibes.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Moist here as well unsurprisingly. Traditional slow start was enjoyed, just had coffee before a little more pottering. Going to wobble over to the old dear's later even though she's away. The Syrian dentist is still in residence, but he's finally got his new visa so can look for a job now. Will visit aunt and uncle whilst out and about too.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Nice day on the slopes, now enjoying a beer

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,615
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Les Saisies

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 907

Evening

A day of couldn’t be arsed to do anything, other going to the supermarket. Does watching cycling count as doing something. Now waiting for Mrs W to cook dinner which might be the last proper meal for a few days as I feel I need to shed a few pounds. Mrs W stated I look great naked but when the shoulder consultant said I lost muscle bulk from my shoulder she said yes I think it’s moved to your waist.🤣🤣🤣

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199

^ POIDH 😉

Another manky drizzly dreich day, where tf is spring? Couple rather tasty pies bought at the local producers market, the Little Bakery featured on the D&G episode of the last Hairy Bikers series, first one consumed nom nom. Trainer sesh seshed. At least it's something.

Watched some pansymoneyball, actually the ManU v Liverpool game was interesting enough. Sup some vino tinto and early night methinks.

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

Agreed. Will be on the hunt for semi final tickets I think.

23 miles walking Saturday and Sunday, with a bit of rugby, a dozen oysters with bubbly, steak with barolo, apple crumble with grand cru quart de chaume.

The closed M25 junction seemed to make the journey home quicker.