still nippy

coffee, wfh, see consultant for more prodding and stabbing, wfh, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Morning les coloquintes à la graisse de hérisson

Gone mild but damp.

Tenant picks up last of his stuff today off the drive which is covered in tarpaulin currently. Cunt chops won't be a happy bunny but some things gave surfaced... will update when it's safe to do so.

So I shall be waiting in a cafe this morning for the effing and blinding text (and there's not a lot he can do about it) and then celebrating with extra coffee and extra cake. Cornerstone of a nutritious breakfast. Then pop down to the estate agents.

Happy day indeed.

Laters.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199

Sounds like you need an enforcer present Mr P. Pity Mrs SoC is too far away.

Coffee #2 while getting sorted for what will be a damp and mucky day in The Gardens. Though there is a 'tea party' scheduled for the afternoon...

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 906

Morning

It’s a bit grey here but for once it’s not raining or icy so it will be out with the Boomers for a ride.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

In pain after a S&C session so evil i asked my coach if he thought i was the reason he had broken up with his wife.

chilled long walk this morning, slight bit of work and now chilling in the hot tub watching a film and trying to arrange parking at Heathrow branch next week and trying to decide if i have a night out on the Tuesday…….

running later and maybe pub

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

WFH at 6am, now out to a site meeting.

birthday (not mine) cake later.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno

You're a big bloke, why didn't you offer your services.

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 349

Morning all. I'm guessing somebody's found his ex tenant's stash of blow. So if Mr P starts posting funny stuff we know he's tried it out. Currently WFW and wondering whether I'd get away with calling the HR woman out on her 1 person crusade to turn everything lgbtqp etc etc. Complaint already put in ready with the union over all these silly minority themed days, I've just asked can we have a let's be normal day and just work. See what happens. She tried calling me out because I wouldn't support Black lives matter, till I pointed out all lives matter and I dont see people as coloured just as human beings. 🤔. Anyway it's cold grey and damp here as usual.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    edited February 28

Afternoon folks,

Rather John Major around these parts today, hopefully will manage the wobble home without getting wet. Got to pop round to the old dear's after work to go over some financial paperwork with her, then off to the pub. Need to repair a radiator valve at some point as well, that might have to wait until the weekend. Went for a leak before going to bed to find a wet floor in the bathroom, this of course meant faffing before going to bed which I could have done without.

Is an S&C session anything like an S&M session? Well TLW seems to get perverse enjoyment out of it so I guess it must be.

Good luck with the ex-tenant Pinno, I don't see what rights he has to be annoyed, he forfeited any rights as far as any normal person is concerned.

Hope the prodding and stabbing is all hunky dory SG, enjoy the cake HD, tea party 'loon, Webboo can enjoy riding with people who's very existence irritates Mr Chasey and Oxo winding up the HR woman. I think our HR have given up on me.

Stevo still seems to be persona non grata as far as the forum is concerned, although it seems to be technical issues rather than his personality strangely enough.

ETA: Spoke too soon, he's back.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,613

I'm not dead, I was just resting. Ready to resume normal service 😀

Probably just as well I couldn't log in as I had and survived my annual appraisal with the boss this morning. Now back to being a ****.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno

Did the neighbour get the dock back? No.

He's one dodgy basket and I am having to get a court injunction after threatening texts.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Sorry to hear that Piña, hope you're ok. Bloke sounds like a right piece of work.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199

Hos and blo? Or hoes and bow(saws)? Let me think...

(Yer man doesn't have a surname starting with C does he? 🫣)

Anyways, manky wet day meant another in the glasshouse sesh repotting lots and lots of plants. This winter has been v wet and rel mild. Where tf is spring? The afternoon tea party, marking a final cheerio to a nice guy, provided lots of nibbles and cake, I'll not be cooking this evening.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

Two sides to every story. Overbearing landlord turns tenant to drugs etc.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno

Yeah this ^.

Although beating his 3 partners up was waay before I pushed him over the edge.

• Stevo_666

Stuff that for a game of soldiers, sell up and put the money into the stock market. Shares don't threaten you when you kick them out of your portfolio.

Alternatively, give 'Loon a tenner and get him to pay the bloke a visit.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

Or get that @haydenm guy to shout at him with his chainsaw crew.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

I’m just going to put it out there that all my tenants are great, not a single missed payment in about 5 years now.

PP#2 & 3 are great.

#1 is occupied by the child so PP is a pipe dream.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666

Big difference here is that your rentals are in England and his are in Scotland.

• pinno

I am selling that property. The other 2 tenants are A1.