Monday again…

Dry and sunny but one must work to pay the bills.

gym or Zwift later.

Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,853

The forum is definitely playing up...

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 710

So it’s back.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,036

For how long this time? Reckon the cleaner switched off the wrong plug socket on Friday afternoon.

Anyway, as legoman stated elsewhere, bright sunny and sub zero start. Trades guys back to carry on fettling The Project. Onwards.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,962

I think this is the winning thread...anyhow, dropped the Panzer off for service and MOT, now on a cold station platform waiting for a train into town. Much work awaits.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Moaning,

welcome back!

Dry and bright as was yesterday but Brrrrrrr

Might get down to the allotment today, see where the soggieness table is lying. Not a lot happening down there due the weather trying to turn it into a pond. Other than that no plans for today, might try a ride if the wind stays calm this saffto. More tea...

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,535

Morning. Bit windy out. Poop nights sleep. Up at 2.30am to close the shed door banging in the wind. Why is closing shed doors or investigating noises in the middle of the night always a man’s job, bloody sexist.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,535

Did you get a reasonable price for the wife’s can in the end or did they try to diddle you?

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

They tried it on but we told them what we were prepared to accept and they agreed to that. Decent price as only a little over £1,500 less than what we paid for it 5 years ago.

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,622

Morning. WFH until dentist for some stump grinding in prep for the crown. I can't wait. Not.

Busy weekend as was son's 20th Birthday so went up to Oxford to take him out for a slap up meal and ply him with drinks at lunchtime. Left at 4pm for him to get on with it. It appears he survived.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 297

Morning all cba to post same shizzle again so it's on the other Monday one. 😁

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,575

Afternoon folks,

So is this the original and best? Do I do a Seano and copy and paste into the other Monday or an Oxo and go with CBA? I think we all know the answer to that one.

Wimped out and drove in as it was rather blowy out. There was quite a large branch just outside the park gates which made me think I'd probably made the right decision.

Pinno could write a script about tennants, or tennants with Tennents even. Getting shot of the place sounds like a good idea to be honest.

I should probably get on with some work...