Sunday sinners repent or be consumed by the fires of mediocrity

Hello ?!

It's bloody frosty here. The cheepy cheepy cheep cheeps are banging away at the nuts and fat balls. Beans is moaning about being shifted as beds are made, the girls are protesting getting up slightly earlier so that Chewsday won't be such a shock...

More coffee needed...

seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

good luck oxo. Impressing mates is a killer, literally. Glad to hear he’s more sensible than most his age.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608

Morning Peeps,

Chilly here, was I've in the windscreen this morning. Junior is about to do a bit of motorway driving today as she heads back to uni. Currently chaos reigns as she tries to pack, I'm not getting involved.

Just finishing Weetabix and coffee. Long-ish ride in the cold this afternoon to pull way ahead of Seano.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

'ning

looks lovely out, though nippy

no ride as i seem to have caught something covidy/coldy, don't need heating as i was managing 38.9 last night, down to 38.5 now, may go for a stagger to cool down, mrs s unsympathetic and keeping clear

blah, blah and thrice blah

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Time to pile in the pineapple and cut down on the bubbly (for a couple of hours).

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Fake (chicken) pig based sandwich followed by accounting for a few hours.

Then a spot of lure fishing on the canal followed by fault finding as the upstairs lights tripped yesterday.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Afternoon folks,

Traditional slow start was enjoyed, now deciding which of the various jobs that need doing should be done. Procrastinate now! Maybe coffee would help.

Does look nice out, might wobble over to the old dear's to check on things before she gets back on Tuesday evening.

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

Was icy and grey here first thing on the walk to the gym. Ended up comparing MTB injury stories with the instructor afterwards.

Clear blue skies here now but not sure if I can be bothered going back out.

• Hard frost, family seen off for return to NZ, tidying house after they have left, coffee...

• Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 905

Afternoon

No frost as it’s a tropical 4 degrees, early start as the decorator was turning up at 8:30. Went for a bike ride as Mrs W didn’t want me in the garage climbing while she sorting out the washing. 63 cold miles completed so now feeling a bit broken so I’m hoping it will be time for a drink soon.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Bouldering wall webboo?

A nice walk this afternoon interspaced by chucking a plastic fish in to the canal occasionaly.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198

Chucking plastic in the canal? Tsk tsk, mucky pup. 😉

More (no post op exertion) walking, longest in a while, in sub zero sunny (😎 on) climes. Exploring local path routes which I wouldn't go on with the bike, learning different aspects of my new world. Nice round here.

Wonder when I will get back on one of the (immobile for ages now) bikes. I'm guessing the graveller on the forest park tracks.

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508

Evening. Massive lie in this morning, run mid afternoon, cyberpunk 2077 on the PS5 for a bit, nice home made curry just now, bit of work soon. Good times.

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

Welcome back jgti!

Not much here. Walk, crosswords, film on TV.

Some kind of weight loss and fitness regaining programme to happen shortly.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608

Got a slightly chilly and hilly 50k done today, so quite pleased with that. Tube strikes have been called off so the week of WFH is scrapped...

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

My brother is out there. If I had known, I would have sent you a pic of him with: 'Avoid this man, do not approach' to take with them written on the back.