my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Moaning

Windy, very windy in fact

A lazy day planned for me too. At least its dry 😀

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

Gloomy, very windy grey - again.

Not sure what's on the cards today, probably little. Girls might go swimming.

Watch MvdP/FvE cx domination. It's great innit?

Laters.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

Slow start after a decent party at a pals last night. Hounds have had a decent work, now getting the motivation to run.

later is decide if I really need a Westfield again followed by a party at a different pals with most of the same people

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605

This has to be one of the crappest forums around now. Either they had no budget to change it or they're trying to slowly kill it off. Or both.

Chilling for now after another decent lie in - needed a rest after yesterday's pedal. The hounds will need an outing once the wind dies down a bit. Doing a spot of ski holiday research in the meantime.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Hayabusa engine with a sequential 'box if you do...

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

windy indeed, roads soggy, but surprisingly mild

mince pie at cafe stop two

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

Boiling and windy. Braved Kingston for a spot of last minutism. Glad I was there early.

One of Mrs B³'s friends over for a bite to eat later. Otherwise packing for adjournment to the countryside tomorrow morning post breakfast.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

Evening folks,

Busy day of sorting stuff out ready for tomorrow with the added joy of a bit of emergency drain cleaning. Not the kind of shit I thought I'd be dealing with. Bloody Victorian houses and their shallow drop drains. Mercifully got it sorted enough for now.

Kingston on Christmas eve? Is that brave or foolish B³? I certainly didn't.

Popped over to the old dear's to see about a couple of things, took the Syrian dentist to a pub near B³s for a quick one before heading home to go for a drink with friends. Now unwinding before tomorrow, should be a nice day being just the 4 of us.

• Stevo_666
    edited December 2023

Yep, sounds like our Christmas - 3 people and 2 dogs. The rellies can **** off 🙂 They're mostly in laws anyway.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083

The one I’m looking at is a car engine and straight cut gears

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692

I've driven a car with straight cut gears, don't think I could live with them. But not exactly a daily driver 😂