webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

'Pevo'. Like.

Pevo and Piña, sounds like a comedy double act of some sort :)
    Talking of comed, Roy Chubby Brown is coming to my toodlin' town.
    I might go see him in Peterborough in December with a couple of mates. Should be good for a laugh and I like to support talent from my home town :)
    Why would going to watch a racist and sexist person on a stage be a good laugh.
    Never had you down as a PC wokey dokey...
    So your a PC wokey dokey if you don’t like racists. I thought you had higher standards than that.
    Well I've seen the error of my ways, but best get down the venue with your placard and save the other poor souls who don't know what they're letting themselves in for ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    tlw1 said:

oxoman said:

Evening all, survived day 1 of King Alfred's Way just. Definitely not got the right tyres for wet sloppy chalk, it's fuxxing lethal. Few beers had and off to bed.
    Early start tomorrow and a long day.

Fancy doing that
    Me three
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    oxoman said:

Evening all, survived day 1 of King Alfred's Way just. Definitely not got the right tyres for wet sloppy chalk, it's fuxxing lethal. Few beers had and off to bed.

Would love to be there. Would beefier gravel tyres do the trick or would an mtb be more enjoyable?
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

If it's not Webboo's cup of tea then it's not his cup of tea and that's fine.

I'll go but i'll go knowing that he can be a racist, sexist and homophobic cnut.

I’m not going. RCB not my cup of tea at all, grotesque.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,573
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

If it's not Webboo's cup of tea then it's not his cup of tea and that's fine.

I'll go but i'll go knowing that he can be a racist, sexist and homophobic cnut.

I’m not going. RCB not my cup of tea at all, grotesque.
    What, did you not even like his song about Jimmy Savile? ;)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=kbodAMy9FEo&si=jNikdNm3cnzTu3ix
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,336
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

oxoman said:

Fancy doing that
    Me three
    Me four
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

'Pevo'. Like.

I might go see him in Peterborough in December with a couple of mates. Should be good for a laugh and I like to support talent from my home town :)
    So your a PC wokey dokey if you don’t like racists. I thought you had higher standards than that.
    Well I've seen the error of my ways, but best get down the venue with your placard and save the other poor souls who don't know what they're letting themselves in for ;)
    Wink all you like, but if you find racist humour funny that would make you ammmm.
    A racist. Maybe it’s raceo not pevo.😉
  • Stevo_666
    webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

'Pevo'. Like.

Wink all you like, but if you find racist humour funny that would make you ammmm.
    Part of the fun is the rise that I get from judgemental n0bs just by mentioning that I might go :smile:
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    Ok, I've got my popcorn ready. Now g'wan g'wan g'wan g'wan...
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

'Pevo'. Like.

Part of the fun is the rise that I get from judgemental n0bs just by mentioning that I might go :smile:
    I guess you will be expecting a few these for your comedic efforts 🏆🏆🏆🏅🎖or🤢🤮
  • seanoconn

• Stevo_666
    webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

webboo said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

'Pevo'. Like.

I guess you will be expecting a few these for your comedic efforts 🏆🏆🏆🏅🎖or🤢🤮
    I rest my case :smiley: