sunday as if by matisse

2»

Comments

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,707
    Ride ridden, a good one today. Windy though, had to fight to stay on the road across the tops but good fun and enjoyment, no rain!

Just gonna jump in the tub then its Sunday roast yummy

@johngti ^ :D
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    I made some scones. At least thats what it said in the recipe.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,491
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

Period wifey has lost an AirPod down a hole in the floorboard/skirting board. The vibes for me so far aren’t looking good.

I think the gaps between your floor boards are too big. Must be very draughty.
    Very draughty:

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    pinno said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

Period wifey has lost an AirPod down a hole in the floorboard/skirting board. The vibes for me so far aren’t looking good.

Very draughty:

:p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,758
    That TT Tony nutter is getting tedious. Whatever became of the mute function?

Watched the last 80km of the TA stage live, excellent. Even if weather looked positively Caledonian.

Bit of seedling propagation, my tomatoes, sweet peppers and chillis are all coming on well. Sungold tomatoes, nectar of the sungods. Or summat.

Got PN or not quite N to gander at soon. Busy busy day indeed.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,467
    pinno said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

Very draughty:

ADMIN A.R.S.E.H.H.O.L.E!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    You buggers ever find this stuff, and have a liking for proper light, but full flavoured German lager. Back up the truck.

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao!

Family stuff done. Cleaned big boss' bike to sell it so he can finance buying my cx bike off me. He thinks 700 for the cx bike, i'm gonna hit him with the big 8 figure next week.

tbh, he's getting a good deal 'cos i'm nice like that.

was thinking of doing a weights sesh but can't be bothered.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,612
    orraloon said:

That TT Tony nutter is getting tedious. Whatever became of the mute function?

he's does seem genuinely unhinged

tbh i did no more than glance at his original posts before he cracked up, there was a whiff of the unwell to them

best to just ignore

if the identifying details he's included in threads on br/other places are correct, he's going to end up with bigger problems than strangers disagreeing with him on a forum
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    It's like watching that film Falling Down.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    do you reckon its worth someone who knows how to talk to clubbies to drop his club a line and tell them whats going on so they can check on him?

its kinda, well, not normal, tbh.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,391
    I think he's long since left the club and is abroad somewhere now. Definitely needs help.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,758
    He's posted on multiple fora. Was tempted to add updates to his CyclingUK posts with that original boring stuff, throw in a few links to his abusive ranting here, then thought nah, don't indulge. Weirdo.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,573
    Stevo_666 said:

Nice one. So much downforce it can drive upside down :smile: (tbf I'm having the same problems with photos being rotated when I post them).

Was my third Beemer car, and the O/H still has one, and I’m on my third BMW bike too. Don’t think I’d buy another in a hurry though - that one was mechanically and electronically a bit unreliable, and the repair bills were horrific.

- New transmission
    - New top radiator case, twice
    - New starter motor
    - New water pump
    - Couple of sets of ignition coils
    - Bluetooth dead
    - CD stacker dead
    - Remote locking unreliable
    - Electric seat motors a bit random
    - Front suspension / steering rebuilt
    - Sunroof sometimes faulty

Nothing too odd in that list for a car that was 15 years old really, just that I could have bought a new VW Golf for less money than the cost of those repairs. 🙄

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Nice one. So much downforce it can drive upside down :smile: (tbf I'm having the same problems with photos being rotated when I post them).

Was my third Beemer car, and the O/H still has one, and I’m on my third BMW bike too. Don’t think I’d buy another in a hurry though - that one was mechanically and electronically a bit unreliable, and the repair bills were horrific.

- New transmission
    - New starter motor
    - New water pump
    - Bluetooth dead
    - CD stacker dead

Nothing too odd in that list for a car that was 15 years old really, just that I could have bought a new VW Golf for less money than the cost of those repairs. 🙄

Ouch. You must have loved it...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn

Stevo_666 said:

- New transmission
    - New starter motor
    - New water pump
    - Bluetooth dead
    - CD stacker dead

Jeez, almost as bad as stevo’s first service.
  • pinno

Stevo_666 said:

- New transmission
    - New starter motor
    - New water pump
    - Bluetooth dead
    - CD stacker dead

So you sold some poor basket a lemon?
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,573
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

- New transmission
    - New starter motor
    - New water pump
    - Bluetooth dead
    - CD stacker dead

Ouch. You must have loved it...
    Did plenty of 1000+ km days in it, effortless. It had the uber-fancy seats option, and top spec hi-fi which was seriously good. Made the trip from Sydney to Noosa - about 1100 km each way - a doddle, even with a couple bikes and all the gear stashed in the back.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • ...but I do like the mood of a Scottish winter sun.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,391
    Flagging a post as spam for talking bollox in the talking bollox threads does seem odd.
  • Stevo_666
    True, I just don't get the near on year old thread resurrection.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

How do the bots, scammers and weirdos find these old thread to resurrect?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Because it’s revenge for us taking the hiss out of their car tuning business
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Because it’s revenge for us taking the hiss out of their car tuning business
    Vetch strikes again! Don’t hiss him off, he can read your browsing history!
  • pinno
    [Frikkin draft folder getting emptied]