CANYON AEROAD CF SLX for sale, 11sp ULTEGRA 6800, BLACK, SIZE XL. £1400

Regrettably the time has come to sell my beloved Aeroad.

It has been my 'best bike' since purchasing it- saved for racing and dry weather rides. But a change in job the last few years has kept me away from putting in many km's and chipping away at Surrey League events. So much so, I only rode this bike once in 2020, and it has yet to grace the tarmac in 2021.

The spec is largely standard, apart from the wheelset- moving to a full carbon clincher (38mm front, 50mm rear) laced with DT Aerolite spokes onto DT 240 hubs.
I built these wheels back in 2014, and have since owned carbon clinchers from Mavic, Roval, Reynolds and Zipp- but (perhaps slightly biased) I love the low weight, stiffness and robustness of this particular wheelset- and am loathed to sell them. But you can't have an aero bike without aero wheels, right?
Because these wheels have only been used in dry weather, the brake surface has very few signs of wear.

The chain has always been replaced regularly, and the drivetrain along with the overall bike is in good condition- with no major marks or scratches

See pics below:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vrgw777e4ok7b4l/AACgfJ2WqUg9KhpOdrG3P_Bqa?dl=0

Full Spec:
Canyon Aeroad CF SLX frameset size XL
Canyon V13 stem- 110mm long
Canyon H16 bars- 41cm wide (small 3-4mm scratch on front of bar from a light bracket- damn!)

Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset
11-28t cassette, 39/53t chainrings, 175mm cranks
Brakes are fitted with Swisstop Black Prince pads.

Continental GP400S II 25mm front, Continental GP Force 25mm rear.

38mm front, 50mm rear full carbon clinchers. DT Aerolite spokes, DT 240 hubs (running smooth)

Fizik Antares R5 Saddle.

Shimano R550 pedals can be included if you want them.

The bike is size XL, and it is the best fitting road bike I have ever owned. If you find 58cm a touch small, but 61cm a touch large, this should be spot on. For reference, my saddle height is 845mm and I am a whisker under 194cm tall.

If you are wondering about the harshness of the bike, i never found this to be an issue- in fact I found the front and back of the bike remarkably comfy given the extra speed on tap from the aero design.

Based in the Surrey Alps. Any questions let me know.

£1400.

Comments

• Hi, lovely bike. The resolution of the pictures on drop box are a bit low. Is there any way you can email me the pictures for a better look if I PM you my details?

Thanks.
  • jacknoy
    jacknoy Posts: 3
    Sorry for the low res. I’m just uploading full res images to the Dropbox now. Should be accessible via the same link above
  • jacknoy
    jacknoy Posts: 3
    Now SOLD. Thanks