Trek 1500 United States Postal Service (yes, the Lance Armstrong one)

Do you have a job?

Yeah, I'm a full time legend...........

Comments

• diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    :o:o
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

Well, One of my favorite bike rides which I would love to have. Congrats on a new bike. Efforts can be seen while shipping it by the United States Postal Serviceemployees. Good Luck to you for choosing USPS for shipping as I will be following the same.

why has this been flagged and what does it mean?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    I flagged it. It’s clearly spam although I’ll admit I’ve no idea what it means.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,801
    MattFalle said:

Well, One of my favorite bike rides which I would love to have. Congrats on a new bike. Efforts can be seen while shipping it by the United States Postal Serviceemployees. Good Luck to you for choosing USPS for shipping as I will be following the same.

why has this been flagged and what does it mean?
    It could be spam but I just think it is an over zealous employee who happens to be a fanboi of USPS. Sad, probably.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Onegear
    Onegear Posts: 76
    dunno, clearly this person has gone postal. heheh

Nice bike OP. Old school as hell. GCN did a makeover on one of these USPS bikes and I thought it was an absolute shame even if the history is tarnished, the final result didn't warrant the makeover.
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    Built up a carbon version a few years back from a frame I sourced on Fleabay

Enjoyed riding it but eventually moved it on and replaced it with the next "new" thing
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ben6899 said:

I flagged it. It’s clearly spam although I’ll admit I’ve no idea what it means.

gotcha - grazie!

I think its someone/thing dpeaking Americanese but I'm not hitting any of the links therein....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.