friday has taken over thirteen billion years to get here and there's a bit missing

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,480
    Ok this is serious now. If I don’t find my keys I’m not getting any sex tonight. It’s not a joking matter.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,179
    Stevo_666 said:

Must deal with the HR employee engagement survey (not the marriage type), although not too much to do. Managed to get really good scores by telling the minions that the best way to avoid having to do it next year was to give really good scores this time. And it bloody worked :)

We have that every year. Everyone says they hate the place but every year the results come back as everyone loves the place.

• thistle_
    seanoconn said:

Ok this is serious now. If I don’t find my keys I’m not getting any sex tonight. It’s not a joking matter.

In the outside of the door?
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    seanoconn said:

If you don't find your keys, you won't be the Keymaster.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,412
    seanoconn said:

Morning folks,
    The delights of wfh today, this means much tea has been consumed but only one coffeee so far. Should go for a run shortly, but it's cold and miserable so I might not bother. Might just do some of my wrist exercises instead as that's bothering me today, nothing too strenuous. Currently listening to Gil Scott Heron, apparently the revolution will not be televised. It'll be live streamed by a million idiots with mobile phones instead.
    Seano, I have a tip for you to help with finding the missing keys. Tale told to me by a mate on Wednesday evening. He works with this old Singaporean guy and one day saw him walking through the office backwards. So he asked him what he was up to and the guy said it's a tradition that if you've forgotten what you were supposed to be doing or where you just put something you just rewind and go back through the motions until you remember or find the thing. Hope that helps, but try not to fall over anythnig whilst walking about backwards.

I shall enter my mind palace and retrace my steps.

You have to physically do the whole walking through it backwards, that's what prompts the memory. Ignore Piña, he's been at the hallucinogens again. Lucky sod.
    Went for a run in the park and took a picture for you, didn't find your keys though.
  • seanoconn

seanoconn said:

In the outside of the door?
    That’s the problem, I might have 😔
  • seanoconn
    Ben6899 said:

seanoconn said:

If you don't find your keys, you won't be the Keymaster.
    I want to be the keymaster 😫
  • seanoconn
    edited December 2020

seanoconn said:

Morning folks,
    The delights of wfh today, this means much tea has been consumed but only one coffeee so far. Should go for a run shortly, but it's cold and miserable so I might not bother. Might just do some of my wrist exercises instead as that's bothering me today, nothing too strenuous. Currently listening to Gil Scott Heron, apparently the revolution will not be televised. It'll be live streamed by a million idiots with mobile phones instead.
    Seano, I have a tip for you to help with finding the missing keys. Tale told to me by a mate on Wednesday evening. He works with this old Singaporean guy and one day saw him walking through the office backwards. So he asked him what he was up to and the guy said it's a tradition that if you've forgotten what you were supposed to be doing or where you just put something you just rewind and go back through the motions until you remember or find the thing. Hope that helps, but try not to fall over anythnig whilst walking about backwards.

You have to physically do the whole walking through it backwards, that's what prompts the memory. Ignore Piña, he's been at the hallucinogens again. Lucky sod.
    Went for a run in the park and took a picture for you, didn't find your keys though.
    Cool pic V. Very Olde England hobbits and whatnot 👍

Definitely a contender for pic of the day.
  • veronese68
    edited December 2020
    seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Morning folks,

Cool pic V. Very Olde England hobbits and whatnot 👍
    Thank you, I think that was the only point there weren't other people in the frame to spoil it, there was a couple behind the tree to the right but couldn't see them at that point. It was rather muddy.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    seanoconn said:

can't you just borrow someone else's, wave them at her and say they are yours then furtively search for yours post coital?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

can't you just borrow someone else's, wave them at her and say they are yours then furtively search for yours post coital?
    But when someone uses my keys to murder us as we sleep or worse drinks my vodka reduced in Sainsbury’s, she’ll know I didn’t find them and lied for sex.
  • veronese68
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

But when someone uses my keys to murder us as we sleep or worse drinks my vodka reduced in Sainsbury’s, she’ll know I didn’t find them and lied for sex.
    But that's afterwards so all is well.
    Anyway, what is this sex of which you speak? EPO has never been such an appropriate name since she broke her pelvis :'(
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Anyway, what is this sex of which you speak? EPO has never been such an appropriate name since she broke her pelvis :'(
    Not going to ask how you she broke her pelvis.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Not going to ask how you she broke her pelvis.
    I think I was in bed at the time...
  • thistle_
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Can't you just pinch someone else's keys out of the bowl?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,898
    seanoconn said:

Dogging?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,898

Today’s fun bike pic (haven’t done it yet)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,531
    seanoconn said:

Because you haven't told the little people where to get off.
    Until you do, reamins eodem statu quo.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Well... did you try it? Be honest.
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

I did ☺️ I was looking in the washing basket and I made sure no one could hear me. The little feckers hid my keys in my wife’s handbag!
  • seanoconn
    Keys founds ✔️
    Jammy red roo wine ✔️

🍆🍑😃
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

Today’s fun bike pic (haven’t done it yet)

It’s good. But it’s not V68 good
  • seanoconn
    oxoman you complete and utter f@cktard!
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

I did ☺️ I was looking in the washing basket and I made sure no one could hear me. The little feckers hid my keys in my wife’s handbag!
    I told you.
    And now you know.
    And no one can tell you that you are mad or wrong.
    You have opened the door on to a dark underworld where the little people are exposed to the light of your knowledge.
  • pinno
    oxoman said:

Priceless 😱🤣🤣

Yeah, I mean sod Plato.