tuesday 5.3 x 10⁹⁰⁰⁵⁹⁶⁵⁸⁰⁸⁵⁷⁶ years from now

2»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,179
    MattFalle said:

Its not looking good is it?

#notlookinggood

How'd you manage to change your username?
  • MattFalle said:

#notlookinggood

The MF's winged to the mods who fixed it for them. So loved here are the MF's..
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,858
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

They live!

Time to get the band back together - any volunteers to get Arran back on here?

In the meantime would one of the MF's head over to Cake Stop as D!ck and the Heads of political correctness are missing you all :)

They do. Slightly older and more broken than before but yes, they are all still there.

All good your side?

I’ll ask one to pop across and have a squiz in a second and see what they report. I’ll then get the rest of them together and see what they can come up with.
    Not bad at all here. Enjoying my last day of being a lockdown rebel.

What kept you away from this wonderful place for so long?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

MattFalle said:

#notlookinggood

The MF's winged to the mods who fixed it for them. So loved here are the MF's..

unfortunately nothing quite so special i am afraid - the hallowed Mods of Ubiquity are yet to acknowledge my request for MF to MF merging.

I found - purely by chance - another settings page and changed it on there. Took a couple of hours for the changes to fizzle through but they seem to have done so.

Now just waiting for same said aforementioned merge....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

They live!

Time to get the band back together - any volunteers to get Arran back on here?

In the meantime would one of the MF's head over to Cake Stop as D!ck and the Heads of political correctness are missing you all :)

They do. Slightly older and more broken than before but yes, they are all still there.

All good your side?

I’ll ask one to pop across and have a squiz in a second and see what they report. I’ll then get the rest of them together and see what they can come up with.
    Not bad at all here. Enjoying my last day of being a lockdown rebel.

What kept you away from this wonderful place for so long?
    Sounds groovy as gravy - good to hear #smileyfaceemoticon.

Was locked out following the forum change then got really busy at work. Its all settled down now so tried logging in with no success so had to set up tjis new log in to gain access to the hallowed portals of BR.
  • MattFalle
    As an aside, is H3 still around?
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

As an aside, is H3 still round?

Apparently so, but he's not the only one :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

As an aside, is H3 still round?

Apparently so, but he's not the only one :p
    ha ha boom tish!

ah, the good old selective edit. I had forgotten the joy .....
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MattFalle said:

As an aside, is H3 still around?

I'm still here bach, though I wasn't, but now I am.

Good to see you here. Have you been applying Peppa Pig plasters and administering calpol again? Or suctioning secretions and ventilating?

Are you still sitting in car parks? Running extreme saddle/bar ratios? Edwyn still purveying good victuals? What about Gywn ap Daffydd ap Uther ap Sîon? Still has the smelliest chitterlings in the valley?

Lots of work, calls, window staring.

Tchah.
  • MattFalle
    edited December 2020
    Ah - H3! Ciao! Been a tad busy - away, home, away, ho.e but now back for a while. PP plasters have been applied but have now moved onto to Hello Kitty as we feel they fit better into the ridiculousness that is 2020.

You are correct on many fronts: car parks are still a go-go, now even more so with increased activities of the bambiini. Edwyn was prosecuted for illegally propulgating sausage meat both to and from the people of Newport. The Heddlu didn't like his either the profit margins or recipe but it was all sorted over a game of bridge.

Work? Windows? Why?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MattFalle said:

Work? Windows? Why?

This is the way.

• When I got back from a good test of all the swearwords I know and a chinwag with the bike mechanic (ahhh the joy of boring a stranger Vs my wife about bike chat), my wife had a long list of chores for me.

Gave them each a half-arsed effort then took the mechanical bike out as recommended by @pinno. Sadly only half the pedal I had planned but plenty given my feeble fitness.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,412
    Pooh, nearly forgot I took a picture for Seano

I don't think the road in Bushy Park will ever get reopened to through traffic, hopefully the temporary barriers will be improved upon.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,531

I don't think the road in Bushy Park will ever get reopened to through traffic, hopefully the temporary barriers will be improved upon.

That's a great outcome shurely?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    pinno said:

That's a great outcome shurely?

I think so, many others don't. Richmond Park is the one that is causing more issues, it pushes traffic onto a narrow road with obscenely expensive houses on it.
  • pinno
    edited December 2020
    Yeahbut they're not local though - they're all owned by Russian Oligarch's/Arab's, so who cares?
  • veronese68
    Zak "got voted out so they gave him a seat in the Lords" Goldsmith and his family are along there so they have friends in high places.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Yeahbut they're not local though - they're all owned by Russian Oligarch's/Arab's, so who cares?

Now we know what you look like.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,480
    pinno said:

Well, he could try lubricating parts but not in the 3 in 1 oil Luddite fashion.

@shirley_basso: find a gear you like and pull the cable... hang on.
    Scrub that. Remove rear mech, shorten chain. Sorted.

You'll be very old and very wrinkly in 10x years to come SG.

Where the bloody hell is that faux mod @seanoconn ?
    Kind of pi$$ed off @seanoconn turning uo here for 2 minutes, chucking his weight around and then disappearing.

If only I had got out the SLR instead of the ciompact ^.
    Stunning red sky. No point seen as @seanoconn can't be bothered to make an appearance.

Much run around to do today.

Ahh man😔 I can almost picture a burning red sunset through the trees. Shame you didn’t post it.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Ahh man😔 I can almost picture a burning red sunrise through the trees. Shame you didn’t post it.

Edit.