La Vuelta 2020 - Stage 2: Pamplona > Lekunberri - 151,6 km *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    Just caught up via the catch up. Good watch. I do think seeing Carthy sitting on the back of the group on that last downhill partic with Chaves in front of him was like seeing Snow White and the 7, ok there were 8, dwarves.
  • bm5
    bm5 Posts: 530
    Do you think Mitchelton-Scott should be worried about what might happen next as they have done to upset the gods - COVID at the Giro, tree blown over at the hotel in Pamplona and rogue ponies sent to crash into Nieve on stage 2 :)
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,806
    bm5 said:

Do you think Mitchelton-Scott should be worried about what might happen next as they have done to upset the gods - COVID at the Giro, tree blown over at the hotel in Pamplona and rogue ponies sent to crash into Nieve on stage 2 :)

Bad luck comes in threes?
    Bad luck is finished. 😉
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,158
    bm5 said:

Plagues of frogs and locusts, the death of the first born.... Is Simon or Adam older?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,602
    bm5 said:

You forgot that they have also found out they have to ride Bianchi next season ;)