Wahoo ELEMNT Slow Syncing

Hi all, I've now recorded a few hundred rides on my ELEMNT and it's getting slower and slower to sync rides afterwards. Add to that, I'm using a new phone at the moment and it's just syncing...

Everything is sync'd to Strava, so I have no need to keep rides on the device or my Wahoo account, so can I clear it's history and start fresh to speed things up again?

Thanks!

Comments

• redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    I've noticed rides are taking longer to sync. Can't say when it started but it was after one of the recent app updates.

You can try clearing the ride history but I don't think it will make a difference as it's definitely something to do with the app.
  • Running a Wahoo update fills me with fear tbh. They seem to manage to stuff something up after each "upgrade"...
  • vegas76
    vegas76 Posts: 278
    Something went way wrong on my ride yesterday. The speed indication was all over the place and it ended up logging a 40km ride as 13km!
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    Mine was funny yesterday too. Started recording but didn't actually record any GPS data for the first 3km, then it did and was fine.