Forum content

Despite lockdown a d the amount of subscribers to this forum, posts are few and far between. I would have thought there would be several every hour.

Any idea the reasons behind this? Does it need/want more followers?

Just curious

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154
    edited July 2020
    The whole forum or just the MTB bit? The road section seems to be about normal.

I haven't been MTB since lockdown as the trail centres are shut, we're not allowed to drive anywhere for a ride and I'm keeping away from the local ganrly trails because I'm on my own and don't want to be that guy who has to call out mountain rescue in a pandemic.

Lots of people are working at home so there's less commuting to be talking about.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    It's because the forum 'revamp' a few months ago was a shambles and resulted in this user-unfriendly version. Loads of users just stopped using it out of frustration.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • reaperactual
    reaperactual Posts: 1,185
    edited July 2020
    The fact that I (and others) aren't getting email notifications on any selected category doesn't help.
  • steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,446
    When I log in I no longer get to see only the new posts. I have to look for them. Tiresome, but that's definitely a First World problem!
  • Pinkbike is the MTB forum.
    Giant TCR Adv Pro Disc 0 2021
    Nukeproof Digger Comp 2021
    YT Capra Pro Race 29 2018
    Genesis Tour de Fer 2018
    All City Big Block SS 2020
    Giant Defy Adv 1 2016