I have a creak

2»

Comments

• ed1973
    ed1973 Posts: 284
    Keep us posted this problem has been very entertaining due to all the mystery.
  • marcarm
    marcarm Posts: 134
    My LBS, one of only 4 Ohlins service centres in the country, are going to put this through as a warranty claim.

Problem is I am not the original purchaser, they asked if I can get proof of purchase to find where the bike came from but I emailed the chap with no reply. Thinking I could maybe get a phone number, I stuck his name into google only to find he got put in jail at the start of the month for 3 and a half years for something completely unrelated! Guess he won't be replying to any emails soon.

The LBS said to drop the forks in and they will see what Ohlins say, worst comes to the worst I will have to pay for the repair but that will be a lot cheaper than getting new forks.
  • marcarm
    marcarm Posts: 134
    Just had confirmation that Ohlins have agreed to warranty the fork, so a new CSU is being sent which should arrive in the next few days, and then will be fitted.

I'm really pleased, and really happy with the service from the bike shop and Ohlins.