One shot deal- where would you go ?

kmcd21
kmcd21 Posts: 105
edited August 2018 in Holidays
Never been abroad enduro riding and hear morzine is place to visit !

As this is a one shot deal due to work patterns and family commitment s I want to make this count.. !

Budget is not huge but will pay that bit extra for things that make the difference. Decent bike hire, accommodation and a bit of life about resort to talk to some like minded people about the biking scene over a couple of cold ones.

I'm all for Morzine as this is the go to place, should I make any other considerations?
Enduro- YT Capra AL1- 2016
Road- Boardman Team Carbon- 2010
XC- Gary Fisher Marlin- 2002

Comments

• eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    Forget Morzine,over ridden and braking bumps everywhere,look at companies like Bike Village in Les Arcs or Whiteroom Chalet,I have stayed with the latter and they are the best hosts I have stopped with,both will do guided riding worth paying for to make most of a trip,single riders go to places like these so need to be in a group,hire a bike bag and take your own bike,after all it is yours and you know it,but they should be able to sort hire for you
  • Check out Ibiza. Its on the upward movement for some of the best trails and riding in Europe. Where you get a lift up and ride a few trails down on high mountains. Here are rolling hills. Short ups and long downs.. To many trails for at least 2 weeks.. Even in morzine chair lifts take you up 400-500 meters.