Fly 12 CE & Wahoo Elemnt \ bolt

kingrollo
kingrollo Posts: 3,198
edited August 2018 in Road general
Cycliq are about to replace my Fly12 with the new CE version - which is good. The only issue is that the Fly 12 CE comes with ANT+ connectivity and the lights can be be controlled by an ANT+ Headset, which I don't yet have - but was considering the wahoo elmnt as my garmin edge touring isn't great for routing . Does anyone know if the wahoo would have light controls on the headset - or would I need to get a garmin for that ?

anybody using the above combo any feedback on how its going would be much appreciated.

Comments

• redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    kingrollo wrote:
    Cycliq are about to replace my Fly12 with the new CE version - which is good. The only issue is that the Fly 12 CE comes with ANT+ connectivity and the lights can be be controlled by an ANT+ Headset, which I don't yet have - but was considering the wahoo elmnt as my garmin edge touring isn't great for routing . Does anyone know if the wahoo would have light controls on the headset - or would I need to get a garmin for that ?

anybody using the above combo any feedback on how its going would be much appreciated.

Na the Wahoo doesn't.

I think someone recently posted a similar thread which they detailed Wahoo response and basically they had no plans to do this.