thursday a bit like kumquats, but more spiteful

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,349
    hopkinb wrote:
    ... but one of the 19 year old vocational trainees came round. Well, she asked if I was coming, and I said "no, I always sit like this."
    FTFY.
    Disappointed nobody else fixed that.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,652
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    ... but one of the 19 year old vocational trainees came round. Well, she asked if I was coming, and I said "no, I always sit like this."
    FTFY.
    I was tempted to post something about cleaning himself up afterwards but then thought it would be very immature :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    FTFY.
    :lol:
    This girl is a pearler. Very very young though.. Maybe if I were 20 years younger...
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    FTFY.
    This girl is a pearler. Very very young though.. Maybe if I were 20 years younger...
    As in pearl necklace?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,349
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    FTFY.
    As in pearl necklace?
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...but then thought it would be very immature :P
    That doesn't normally stop anyone in here.
  • Stevo_666
    I'm back to normal today.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,409
    seanoconn wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    In other news, Stropteen got dumped by her boyfriend...

Were they shagginng?
    Not as far as I know - that may be the reason. Plus peer pressure etc. Should find out over the next fee days via Strifey.

If expected peer pressure was partly to blame for the split and I presume your daughter did not yield to that, then at least you know she has her head screwed on properly. If that is the case, fair play to her.

Strifey must be doing something right :wink:
    You cheeky git, you can't say things like to dad's of teenage daughters. We can discuss it further via pm if you like?

Yeah.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,409
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You what?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Stevo 666 wrote: