friday barrel rolling through solar prominences, glass of bolly in each hand

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,574
edited July 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

head to office of gmc, coffee and croissant, do stuff, espresso, bail early and wtdf though probably so flat and boring i'll join a webex with some gmc punters just to stay awake

nippy weather continues
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Good morning gents, weather looking better here after yesterday's deluge, a trip to the garden centre this morning, who knows what this afternoon will bring
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,877
    Good sleep was needed as driving through the night to France for our jollies later, obviously had a shoot one

WFH to minimise driving
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Have developed the most annoying habit of being awake and up lonnnng before I need to.
    Today being another example.
  • School run beckons, then taking a friend out for her first ever ride on a road bike.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,395
    Parcel failed to arrive yesterday. Could have gone pedalling on account of the fact I discovered my postcode is in a +1 area,
    That means if I get a 24 hour you can +1 day, 48 hour - +1 etc. Does that mean I get a discount.
    Now it's piddling. Meh, meh and another meh.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    WFH as the people are coming to fit a new windscreen, first time I've tried to nose the truck into the garage to let them do it in the dry and it barely fits, hope they don't need too much space...

Might head down to the office later but I've got so much work for my tree based chartership thing that I should really just get on with it rather than fannying about on the interweb
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Ride in done. Bacon, sausage, egg & mushrooms demolished. About to go and get a big cup of black coffee. Couple of hours of following up on having had to so some actual useful work yesterday. Then paper-shuffling and keeping head down until crossword over lunch. Bail earlyish. Possibility of a ride of >100k at the weekend, though other half was distinctly lukewarm when I mooted it - I might just sneak out of the house at 6 a.m. on Sunday anyway.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning,

Attempted ride, was fun and very very blowy. Coffee new bulbs for the car home and now debating mowing the lawn, looks like rain soon though.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,395
    Step83 wrote:
    Morning,

Attempted ride, was fun and very very blowy. Coffee new bulbs for the car home and now debating mowing the lawn, looks like rain soon though.

It must be windy - it blew most of your comma's away.

This time next week, i'll be strolling along the banks of the Tweed basking in glorious sunshine.

Pi$$ing down here. What's it like over there Gazza?
    Where in France are you going to TLW?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,565
    Glorious winter days.

Just about decided to make an offer on house. Scary.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,877
    Pinno wrote:

dordogne
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Threatening to pee it down.

Eighty mile ride westward planned for tomoraz.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Pinno wrote:

It must be windy - it blew most of your comma's away.

This time next week, i'll be strolling along the banks of the Tweed basking in glorious sunshine.

Pi$$ing down here. What's it like over there Gazza?

Some were more persistent than others in terms of the punctuation, I'll blame the youth of today for theft of them.

Glad I decided not to do the lawns as its now rather wet out. I'll do something productive instead, grind some coffee and a bit of studying.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Painted a wall, white, snow blind :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,606
    A day best forgotten at work. Finished beating up incompetent banks for now so off home now on the bike then I deserve a big drink. Gravity related fun on Monday to look forward to though.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Cemented some blocks, then went to the bar for beer reward! Met an Irish friend, Paddy, no really, he told me that he didn't sleep last night because the two dogs next door were barking all night, his wife said he should do something about it, so he got up and went into the next door neighbour's garden and kidnapped the two dogs and dragged them round to his garden, and said to his wife now let's see how they like it! True story :D

Wine opened, oak aged Douro.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike