Alfine 11 DI2 Commuter with gates drive

JCash
JCash Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in Commuting general
I am looking to purchase a new commuter bike and am interested in the Alfine 11 hub with DI2, Gates Carbon Belt and drop bars with DI2 shifters. I would also like a dynamo and integrated lights, fenders and pannier. I haven't been able to find one anywhere, closest I have found is the Marin Fairfax SC6 which has everything except the DI2 and drop bars but this isn't available in the UK.

Does anyone have any ideas or know of anyone who could build one for £2k or under (Cycle2Work scheme)

Thank you

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Which cycle 2 work scheme? Both Halfords and Evans call their schemes cycle2work and generically all schemes can be called any of the generic scheme names.

You should certainly be able to find a bike shop able to build you a bike to that spec for that budget but it will be a bespoke build which is always pricey and your budget is marginal so you'll have some big compromises.

How about http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/cate ... -14-48427/ and add the rest?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.