London to Berlin / Poland - By Bicycle - 1488 miles [15 minute ride along tour video] - Eastern Euro

RobCyclingTourist
RobCyclingTourist Posts: 12
edited April 2017 in Tour & expedition
Hey all, I've just edited a video that took me a while time to make, a ride along video of my London to Poznan (Poland) trip, that I done August last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilBeQ4p_dWQ (watch in 1080p looks a lot better).

Berlin;
1%20-%20Brandenburg%20Gate_zps9uj4abqc_1.jpg

The tour went through: London, Colchester, Den Hagg, Utrecht, Munster, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Poznan.

I cycled 1488 miles. 4 days in Berlin, 2 full days in Hamburg and 2 days in Poznan :)

Poland was my favourite country very different to Western Europe.

I had the sun most of the way, heat wave in Hamburg. And every day in Poland was over 30.

I got a bad cough (from pollution) in the end so had to end the trip unfortunately (I was heading for Warsaw).
I didn't get one puncture or mechanical problem

My longest cycle trip yet and the most fun
I had no idea what to think of drivers in Poland but they always pass with room. And every Pole I met was very friendly, I got invited into some guys house (13:12 on the video)

I hope you enjoy the video if you're interested.

I'm happy to answer questions as well!

Cheers,
Rob.

Comments

• stevenmew
    stevenmew Posts: 14
    Hi Rob, it looks great mate! Nice one on following through and making the video too.

Steve
  • stevenmew wrote:
    Hi Rob, it looks great mate! Nice one on following through and making the video too.

Steve

Cheers mate :)
  • dnrc
    dnrc Posts: 159
    liked the video

good effort on the ride too.