Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB general

Long shot but hope people know what its called

core00core00 Posts: 169
edited June 2016 in MTB general

I'm trying to find like a grip that you can sew inside the clothes so it won't slip or move around? like those grips inside your guards. Does anyone know what its called and where I can get them?

Totally non-bike related question haha.



Sign In or Register to comment.