Reasons for deserving a kicking

13»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,467
    PBlakeney wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    People who take this place seriously, and think posters are genuine characters.
    Hmmmm, so in reality you are a mild mannered, polite and respectful sweetheart?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,938
    seanoconn wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Obviously not as I've always been mild mannered and polite on here.
    I may disagree with some on some issues but I am always polite.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,491
    Are you fellas going to either put the handbags away or really get stuck in and twist the knives because this is all a bit dull?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    People who keep asking questions.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    seanoconn wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Wonder if he is starting to get the hint?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Wonder if he is starting to get the hint?

Wassup? Have you run out of lippy?
  • pblakeney
    The Rules. Number 4.
    4) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • pinno
    PBlakeney wrote:
    The Rules. Number 4.
    4) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

I'm with you on this one. The OH can be ultra evasive for no explicable or rational reason.
  • Stevo_666
    PBlakeney wrote:
    The Rules. Number 4.
    Are you asking us to be honest about you or just quoting a general 'rule' of relationships?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    The Rules. Number 4.
    Are you asking us to be honest about you or just quoting a general 'rule' of relationships?

Okay Stevo, I give up. Have you got PMT?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    The Rules. Number 4.

Okay Stevo, I give up. Have you got PMT?
    Nope, should be pretty obvious though,
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,467
    Pinno wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    The Rules. Number 4.

I'm with you on this one. The OH can be ultra evasive for no explicable or rational reason.
    Err, because she's woman and it's their right to be irrational and expect you to know exactly what they're thinking.

You've got a lot to learn Pinno.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי