Trying to find a Boardman review online....

2»

Comments

• jasonm945
    jasonm945 Posts: 134
    I had one on Cycle to Work, did the Rhayader MTB marathon on it last year and must say it performed brilliantly (unlike me.)
    Even paying full price you can't get the equivalent spec level on much out there, I would highly recommend them.

Jay
  • I had one on Cycle to Work, did the Rhayader MTB marathon on it last year and must say it performed brilliantly (unlike me.)
    Even paying full price you can't get the equivalent spec level on much out there, I would highly recommend them.

Jay

Thanks Jay, good to know.

I'm still to ride it, so still enjoy finding out more about it in the meantime.
  • kajjal
    kajjal Posts: 3,380
    I had one on Cycle to Work, did the Rhayader MTB marathon on it last year and must say it performed brilliantly (unlike me.)

Jay

Was that your own personal cycle to work or did you buy it off someone still paying off their cycle to work bike ;)
  • jasonm945
    Was that your own personal cycle to work or did you buy it off someone still paying off their cycle to work bike ;)
    It was my own cycle to work, and I owned the bike before I sold it, but thanks for the concern
  • The 2016 version is green in colour, doesn't look great but it does have sram 1x11
  • jasonm945
    Link for the new ones?
  • Link for the new ones?

Sadly I dont have.

The non 29er HT is blue

The official launch is 2 weeks from now, Halfords do have stock in the back.

The price points are still the same as the RRP of the outgoing models.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I was going to buy one of these but on looking more closely at the spec was a bit bothered with comments on the press fit BB. Bought a Bizango and well pleased with that too.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: