Tour of Britain Stage3 Cockermouth/Floors Castle**SPOILERS**

2»

Comments

• The five photos per stage on flickr? Else can you provide the link please?

Why bother, Frenchie? What enjoyment do you get from sneering?

This really should be beneath you.
  • I am not sneering I would just like to see some photos of the race...like with every other race.

Am struggling to find some of this race as usual...all I have found are literally a handful on flickr which are pretty average.

So if you have a link of a good many then please let me know.

It isn't more complicated then that.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Wiggins currently 23mins back. Nice effort from him again. Solid performance.

Doull on the other hand is doing quite nicely.

And that Van Baarle is sitting in 4th. Never heard of him when he one the ToB last year and haven't heard anything from him this year but I guess he fancies another win.

Keung and Teuns are racing. Tao placing himself nicely as usual.

Mullen is annoyingly well out of it so hopefully he gives it all or nothing for a stage win. Ditto Dunbar.

I don't think this Tour contains even one of my men.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,935
    Wiggins currently 23mins back. Nice effort from him again. Solid performance.

Doull on the other hand is doing quite nicely.

And that Van Baarle is sitting in 4th. Never heard of him when he one the ToB last year and haven't heard anything from him this year but I guess he fancies another win.

Keung and Teuns are racing. Tao placing himself nicely as usual.

Mullen is annoyingly well out of it so hopefully he gives it all or nothing for a stage win. Ditto Dunbar.

I don't think this Tour contains even one of my men.

If you had watched any of the race rather than fishing in your reservoir of hate and contempt, you might have seen the job Wiggo has been doing for Doull. :roll:
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Lotto made a right hash of that one didn't they. Pretty entertaining highlights.

Doull: "“It’s been surreal having someone like Brad pulling on the front and taking risks for you” (for FF's benefit ;) )
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Wiggins currently 23mins back. Nice effort from him again. Solid performance.
    What's the rush? He can help Doull if he's rested and who knows - he might fancy grabbing a bit of TV time for his team by getting in a break in the next few days.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.