Very tired Sunday

Antm81
Antm81 Posts: 1,406
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
In need of sleep now, managed to grab a few hours each day so far.

Today will probably consist of sitting in the hospital again, mum and baby are fine but staying in because of her blood loss and need for iron tablets.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Grab sleep now - it won't get easier!

I'm tired because of ale, the local festival was great fun but heavy on the liver and then some friends came back and we carried on until some point I can't remember! The neighbours will probably be annoyed due to the doors being open and the floor standing speakers and cheesy music

Today is repeat the above :)
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Antm81 wrote:
    need for iron tablets.

make her some scoff with one of these as seen here

not much on the agenda today. i will take the hound for a walk, make some scoff for my bird and watch some footy.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Ant, sleep when you can mate because it will be worse when they come home...

Had coffee, off out to shops then will be following the footy on radio and interweb whil Im out and about playing Dads taxi this afternoon. May do some slobbing this evening :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Evening all.
    Good day today. Traditional slow start was followed by not doing a whole lot for a bit. Then cycled over to Wimbledon Village to meet a very old friend for a few beers at the pub we used to work in. Then went to my folks for some scoff, accompanied by said friend and about 10 family memebers. Ate loads including trifle and cake, then got driven home as that was all I was good for.