Hi all! - Pics added

Ricksflynn
Ricksflynn Posts: 20
edited May 2015 in MTB beginners
Morning all,

After many years out of the saddle due to playing rugby. I have now decided it is time to get out there and enjoy it again.

I have just received my On One Inbred, and barring a fork set up I'm good to go.

Frame: On-One Inbred 26er Vertical Dropout
Fork: Rockshox Reba RLT Solo Air 100mm Fork
Handlebars: On-One Knuckleball Handlebar / 777mm / White / 31.8mm Clamp
Wheels: On-One Reet'ard Trail Wheelset 26 Inch
Pedals: Currently Shimano M424 Clipless (I can change to Saints or XT M780 XC Race)
Weight: 13.62kg (30lb02oz)

I will be using this for commuting to work but getting out on a weekend and enjoying the trails around here.

I will add some pics when I get on the laptop. I look forward to conversing with you all.

Thanks

Rick

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Welcome Rick, Looks like a nice bike to start off with, excellent forks which are the most important component. Hope your fit though, that's quite heavy!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Hi Rookie! Yeah, ever since I rode many moons ago I wanted an On One. New job allowed me the option to follow that up.

Legs are strong and I'm fit (well kind of, if not overweight) so throwing it around should be fun.

Forks are now set up, so the fun starts now!
  • Well, first ride home from work after my fork set up. Really really enjoyed it! Couple of little tweaks and we are there. Love it!
  • John Wh
    John Wh Posts: 239
    Nearly as nice as mine ;)

Looks really smart with that colour scheme. Very clean looking.
  • Thanks John Wh, I have seen your machine. Looks stunning!

There is the hint of orange on the knuckleball bars so I'm thinking of going down the white and orange route. Nothing OTT but flashes here and there
  • Nice bike.. enjoy it !!
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Nice bike but it will go faster if you get red dust caps.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Do those forks need some air in them? They look very short travel
  • Ricksflynn
    Ricksflynn Posts: 20
    Hi Martin,

Yes it did at the time, I did mention it in the opening post.

All sorted now :D