Never mind Monday it's now Tuesday thread

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,573
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
In the aftermath of the Great Downhill Con Job in which a couple of BB'ers claim to have left town, gone on an adventure to the Land of Rain and Sheep, to ride odd-looking bikes down steep rough trails but for which not a single frame of photographic evidence has yet surfaced, we missed Monday. I doubt they left suburbia tbh.

Aaaaaaanyway, no big loss. Monday I mean.

Tuesday so far a bit better. I am currently a fading radioactive lump after some tests at the hands of apparent teenagers in charge of some seriously fancy looking equipment, from behind lead screens. Now back in the office providing illumination in more than the usual ways. :D Leftover lunch from a conference room meeting was a bonus, and coffee will do until the siren goes for quittin' time...

ps. Did sa9023ndk320d23 alphabet soup make it back from the Renaissance?
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,054
    Just feeling a bit meh today, I need a good detox I think.

I'm also fed up with winter, as a skier I love winter but now I'm done with skiing for this season all I want is dry weather so I can ride my bloody bike.

Meh...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,391
    Morning all,
    Nothing of note to report. I had nearly got rid of all the unread emails in my dirtbox this morning and I've suddenly been bombarded with the bloody things. So, in a fit of pique I've come on here. I'll deal with the orders from people that have paid first, everyone else can wait.
    Not heard from Sa0u89435868fjgjg89458ge, has he gone the same way as Simonhead? He went on a trip and hasn't been heard from since. He went to Egypt though, maybe he got radicalised and is now known as Jihadi Simon.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    20c no wind, had to go shopping...still on a bike though :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    team47b wrote:

impressive that you are able to type whilst still on a bike.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Chris Bass wrote:
    team47b wrote:

The roundabouts are a bit tricky scvghgggbhuj :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    team47b wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:
    team47b wrote:

The roundabouts are a bit tricky scvghgggbhuj :D
    Has Seanoconn hacked your account? :)

Evening lycra hounds,

Minion annual appraisals are now done so I feel like I've got part of my life back but still have a big budget presentation to do for end of the week - snore. I am knackered though and will need to gee myself up with a little pedal through the badlands of South London this evening.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ...the badlands of South London this evening.
    The lad has a rugby match in Beckenham on Friday evening, needs to be there at 6:30. Would I give him a lift? Hell no! He's on his own. Can he crash at yours cos I can't be arsed to go and get him either. He might be hungry so don't let anything you value near his mouth.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The lad has a rugby match in Beckenham on Friday evening, needs to be there at 6:30. Would I give him a lift? Hell no! He's on his own. Can he crash at yours cos I can't be arsed to go and get him either. He might be hungry so don't let anything you value near his mouth.
    To get there at that time would be a pig of a drive - a mate of mine used to live in Surbiton and work in Bromley and he hated the commute. Sticking him on the tram is probably the easiest option and he should be able to walk from there. Where exactly is he playing?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,491
    Maybe Sa0u89435868fjgjg89458getygh45678 has become disillusioned by all the pesky crudders in here and has decided to go cycling, imagine that?

Work is over-rated. Meh.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,573
    Maybe Sa0u89435868fjgjg89458getygh45678 has become disillusioned by all the pesky crudders in here and has decided to go cycling, imagine that?

Work is over-rated. Meh.

Laters.

IIRC, sa0uhciew78ctr3479yf9nqyd9m34y287strfymo9728tsf49qnr was temporarily not compatible with bike activities due to some affliction or other so it can't be that.

But yes, work is most definitely over-rated.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,491

Work is over-rated. Meh.

Laters.

IIRC, sa0uhciew78ctr3479yf9nqyd9m34y287strfymo9728tsf49qnr was temporarily not compatible with bike activities due to some affliction or other so it can't be that.

But yes, work is most definitely over-rated.

Yes, of course. sa0uhciew78ctr3479yf9nqyd9m34y287strfymo9728tsf49qnr674983hgdtsfr456jfhfg829354hsgsf had bowel surgery or something. Now I remember. So he should have lots of time to post on here. I don't understand.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    To get there at that time would be a pig of a drive - a mate of mine used to live in Surbiton and work in Bromley and he hated the commute. Sticking him on the tram is probably the easiest option and he should be able to walk from there. Where exactly is he playing?
    Phew, he's got a lift there and back. No way was I going to take him, I don't get home until 6 anyway so no way I could have got him there. It's at Beckenham RFC, 3 teams playing 2 short matches each. That would indeed be a horrible drive.
  • Stevo_666
    Good plan, it's a long walk from the tram stop anyway to Beckenham RFC. You can have peace and beer instead. Win win I reckon.