Velonutter

dmclite
dmclite Posts: 2
Hello Velonutter, I have tried to log back in as dmclite-3.0 but the site will not let me back in. You then locked both threads I started as dmclite-6.0 and gave me no indication of doing this. I would like to log back in the forum as dmclite-3.0 but have no way of doing this other than logging in using FB at this moment.

If you could be a little less curt and a bit more "moderate", in your help, (as you succinctly suggested), to log back in as dmclite-3.0 this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,272
    ... and of course you know that according to the rules that you HAVE NOT read you can't have multiple IDs... :roll:

Your problem, as I understand, is that you want to follow your own rules rather than those of the forum. There are thousands of people on here, if everyone followed their own rules this place would cease to exist in an instant...
    left the forum March 2023
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    If you are having a problem, then rather than creating Multiple accounts and ask for help, you just started a new account and commenced posting without a word to anyone on here.

If you are having problems with your old account, then request your password being resent, clear all of your cookies and then commence again, or try reading some of the many posts in the section where people have had a similar problem.

Do not create multiple accounts.
This discussion has been closed.