Homeless spikes

2»

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Arena awash with blood is the solution!! wild animals feeding on them! yes yes!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I think you might be getting over excited LOL
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I think you might be getting over excited LOL

it's more interesting than our Danish office, which is pretty dull!

But i stick by my suggestion, worked for the Romans, man power to build and maintain the arena, ticket sales less homeless and chav scum on benefits.. win win
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    I can just see thewaylander 'getting excited' over one in a doorway. That certainly would move them on.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    So Rookie, you believe people indulging in destructive and self-harming behaviour are doing so because they enjoy it and you want to delineate between long term homelessness and the causes of long-term homelessness. You don't see the problem of empty beds being that they're unsafe as a result of them being provided through output focused block contracts and you think people should be detained under the Mental Health Act and treated at 10-20 times the cost of supporting them in the community?
    Point me to where I said any of that FFS!

Samaritans - provided through output focused block contracts - really......and no I said UNLESS we wanted to detain them, kerrist, I guess you can make 2+2=5 as well!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Thewaylander
    The Rookie wrote:
    So Rookie, you believe people indulging in destructive and self-harming behaviour are doing so because they enjoy it and you want to delineate between long term homelessness and the causes of long-term homelessness. You don't see the problem of empty beds being that they're unsafe as a result of them being provided through output focused block contracts and you think people should be detained under the Mental Health Act and treated at 10-20 times the cost of supporting them in the community?

Samaritans - provided through output focused block contracts - really......and no I said UNLESS we wanted to detain them, kerrist, I guess you can make 2+2=5 as well!

No you both want the sent to the arena! swords in hands bellies wrapped in linen to stop the guts spilling! and a fight to the death!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    On a more sensible note, I believe people taste like pork.
    So cheap bacon.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Thewaylander
    cooldad wrote:
    So cheap bacon.

I know the supporting them is such a silly suggestion.

Also interesting, so slaughter in the Arena then into the food chain?
  • BillyMansell
    BillyMansell Posts: 817
    The Rookie wrote:

I'll take it you're easily confused by questions as they clearly cause you anger management issues. 8)

Anyway, what are your local Health and Wellbeing Board, county council and CCG(s) doing about homelessness? (please note the question mark this time)
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Don't really want to get involved in this but how would anyone know that who was not a homeless worker in some form. This is all very much not CC.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Don't really want to get involved in this but how would anyone know that who was not a homeless worker in some form. This is all very much not CC.

Well, except waylanders gladiatorial fantasies :lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad wrote:
    So cheap bacon.

I believe we have just solved world hunger and added some jolly good fun as well.
    Cruddie win.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    cooldad wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    So cheap bacon.

I believe we have just solved world hunger and added some jolly good fun as well.
    Cruddie win.
    Yup!
    I think we should vote waylander President of the World!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    The Rookie wrote:

I'll take it you're easily confused by questions as they clearly cause you anger management issues. 8)

Anyway, what are your local Health and Wellbeing Board, county council and CCG(s) doing about homelessness? (please note the question mark this time)
    Local to me now there is no such board and F'all as I'm in India.

Back home, I don't know, I have other issues higher on my agenda, you can't be concerned with all local issues, but Leamington isn't percieved as having a homeless issue, we have about 10 people I see regularly who live 'rough' most have been doing it for 10 years+.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Thewaylander
    cooldad wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    So cheap bacon.

Cruddie win.
    Yup!

Free bacon to all crudders
  • cooldad
    cooldad wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    So cheap bacon.

Cruddie win.
    Yup!

Free bacon to all crudders
    And amnesty for all previous hookers in ditches?
    And Maddie of course.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Thewaylander
    Man eating plants, which we could broadcast them eating the homeless on TV for huge sums of money?