Wednesday Wonder

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I've had to jib out of the Ride 100 as we couldn't get the holiday we wanted any other week :( . Flying out Sat morning the day before the ride so no beers either. We should try to sort something in town before then provided Mr h can wangle another London bound corporate jolly, sorry business trip...
    Shame, but holiday definitely takes priority. I've done no extra training yet, but am riding to Brighton and back on Sunday, 125 miles.
    Yes, we'll have to sort something out. Mr H can you justify a customer visit?

need to sort something!

More chance of you visiting us to look at our overstocks.......... remember there is a brewery at the top of my road and one of tax dodgers sites close
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,684
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I've had to jib out of the Ride 100 as we couldn't get the holiday we wanted any other week :( . Flying out Sat morning the day before the ride so no beers either. We should try to sort something in town before then provided Mr h can wangle another London bound corporate jolly, sorry business trip...
    Shame, but holiday definitely takes priority. I've done no extra training yet, but am riding to Brighton and back on Sunday, 125 miles.

need to sort something!

More chance of you visiting us to look at our overstocks.......... remember there is a brewery at the top of my road and one of tax dodgers sites close
    Not a lot of dodging needed after I got shot of the Inland Revenue's last fishing trip. Though the idea of a brewery trip sounds appealing...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,422
    What did the IR want? :roll:

Why did you bail out of the 100 miler?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

need to sort something!

Not a lot of dodging needed after I got shot of the Inland Revenue's last fishing trip. Though the idea of a brewery trip sounds appealing...

first Wednesday of the month, pork bap & all the ale you can drink for less than £10 - the last few I've been on, I haven't even gone around the brewery :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    What did the IR want? :roll:
    Tax that they weren't entitled to. They have of course backed down completely after negotiations with me :wink:
    Why did you bail out of the 100 miler?
    See my post above - holidays. Still on a mission though - out in the North Downs on Sunday for a long-ish one by my standards.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    first Wednesday of the month, pork bap & all the ale you can drink for less than £10 - the last few I've been on, I haven't even gone around the brewery :lol:
    I'll have look and see if they have any more tax issues. If not I'll have to see if I can make one :P