Just for you, Benito666

finchy
finchy Posts: 6,686
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Just to help you put an end to all those confusing banana-related dreams, when you wake up covered in sticky stuff, I've changed my avatar for you.

Please though, seek psychiatric help.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I fail to see how changing your avatar to a monkey is going to help Benito :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,337
    Besides, he's too busy falling down hillsides to give a monkeys.
  • arran77
    That's right, at this very moment he's aping around Wales :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Is it Benito or Bonobo? :?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,429
    I'm looking forward to Benito's excuses when he comes back...

" I was doing a gravity assisted 75mph when I had a spectacular off. The 3 summersaults loosened my trousers and there was no way I could have avoided the sheep at the bottom of the hill." :roll:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    I hear that he modified all of his cycling gear with a bit of this stuff....

jzcnxl.jpg

:wink:

seanoconn
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    seanoconn wrote:
    " I was doing a gravity assisted 75mph when I had a spectacular off. The 3 summersaults loosened my trousers and there was no way I could have avoided the sheep at the bottom of the hill." :roll:

And it should be pointed out that in this situation, the word "sheep" will almost certainly be in the plural, not the singular.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,376
    Maybe the sheep will offer a soft landing but I don't think a soft landing is what he actually wants.

There is an intrinsic masochism in benito. Commuting, crashing into white vans, supporting Chelski and downhilling - need I say more?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,581
    Unfortunately no sheep related incidents but I nearly crashed in to a wild horse that decided to bolt across the trail as I was trying for max velocity. That and a rather good head plant on a black run that almost knocked me out and put some nice gouges in my shiny black carbon helmet (fnarr). The lefties may see the irony in the name of the trail being 'Coal Not Dole' :)

Anyway, looks like Banana boy's obsession continues indirectly as his avatar now is of something that eats bananas. Unless you look like that? :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    :lol:

If you don't crash you're not trying hard enough :wink:

I did try to point out the irony of Finchy's new avatar earlier :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,376
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Unfortunately no sheep related incidents but I nearly crashed in to a wild horse that decided to bolt across the trail as I was trying for max velocity. That and a rather good head plant on a black run that almost knocked me out and put some nice gouges in my shiny black carbon helmet (fnarr). The lefties may see the irony in the name of the trail being 'Coal Not Dole' :)

What did I say?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,581
    Stevo 666 wrote:

What did I say?
    If you can't understand your own posts what farkin hope have the rest of us got? :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

What did I say?
    If you can't understand your own posts what farkin hope have the rest of us got? :D

He's senile, I think he's trying to take over from T47 and Mikey at the top of the table :wink:

seanoconn