Lance names names

2»

Comments

• DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,101
    Milton50 wrote:
    He's a pathological liar. We're not going to agree.
    In fairness, Dennis is correct. A pathological liar makes up lies for the sake of the attention rather than anything else. On the other hand, Armstrong's behaviour does resemble that of a sociopath.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    DeadCalm wrote:
    Milton50 wrote:
    In fairness, Dennis is correct. A pathological liar makes up lies for the sake of the attention rather than anything else. On the other hand, Armstrong's behaviour does resemble that of a sociopath.

Careful there "Dead...". Agreeing with me can bring on the wrath of the entire British Empire. :wink:
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,101
    dennisn wrote:
    DeadCalm wrote:
    Milton50 wrote:

Careful there "Dead...". Agreeing with me can bring on the wrath of the entire British Empire. :wink:
    As Admiral Villeneuve may once have remarked, 'I ain't afraid of no stinking British Empire'...
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet