Mehhhhhhnday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

This is a terrible morning to choose to go back to work after a week off. I'm absolutely farkin knackered! They should make today a bank holiday!

Well, today I return to work to see what destruction has happened in my absence. I only got one message last week asking for help, so hopefully it's not too bad...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Should be a fairly quiet week for me, was planning on getting out on the bike for an hour before I need to be in uni but overslept so I'll just go out afterwards.

TTFN
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning pansies.

looking forward to Sat to go to afan for Mondraker test day, i still maintain the best bikes i've ridden for my personal taste!

In other news i have terrible wind... it really smells awful!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    mehning.

had a good weekend and now we're back to this shit already?

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,227
    Morning all,
    Another delightful day in paradise. I suspect it will be quite busy again as it was a nice weekend so all of our customers will have gone out, then broken down. About to enter one of our busiest months of the year and our marketing department in their infinite wisdom have decided to have a sale. Using my crystal balls I foresee retail customers bothering me with silly questions this week.
    On the upside I've been paid and had some money left in the bank so I should really spunk it on some bike stuff.

Why has nobody made me a cup of tea yet?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,820
    Meh

work followed by study, made worse by taking my car in for a recall and ending up with Touran
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,038
    Afternoon,

Good pedal in this morning and only one near miss with white van man so not a bad start. Another day on the corporsate hamster wheel, made more bearable by coffee, gratuitous cruelty to minions and a few free work drinks tonight as we have the foreign contingent over for a few days.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening flap sniffers

Finished fixing the war goer up Lincoln, then travelled to have a look at my new office near peterborough, its nowt special but a shoot sight closer to home, this is pleasing.

Just about to mither the bottom feeder to get my foods on, i may get beaten!

Laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin' goat tuppers,

Will the paperwork never end??? Seriously, this report is killing me and all I'm seeing is a mountain that metal building up that I've got to process some when in the very-near. Faaaark. Still, my mecha and death-ray combo is getting serviced tomorrow (a complimentary service provided by Evil Geniuses For A Better Tomorrow (TM)) so I can't use it, but for the rest of week, I'm going to be cladding [BLANK] to [BLANK], and the report can go [BLANK] itself. [BLANK] it!

[BLANK], do I need coffee!

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • veronese68
    Aaargh. Forgot I have to go to a meeting for my son's scout troop. The fools made me treasurer in spite of the fact that I am an incompetent phucktard and hopelessly disorganised. Basically I was lumbered as I'm the only one that turns up to help occasionally that didn't already have a title to comply with charity commission regs. I'm probably going to have a row with one of the leaders that does the cleaning as she hasn't given me any receipts and she's bitching that if I put it on the books she'll have to pay tax. Not my f*cking problem biatch.
    I'm going to have to get Stevo or MattH to cook the books for me as I don't know what I'm doing. I may be back on here ranting even more about 10.30 tonight.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I'm going to have to get Stevo or MattH to cook the books for me as I don't know what I'm doing. I may be back on here ranting even more about 10.30 tonight.

Good luck in catching those two sober enough!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,820
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Good luck in catching those two sober enough!

currently sober, finishing off a boring assignment :(
  • veronese68
    Turned out not to be a problem, the mad one didn't show. Everybody else agreed with me in her absence, now I need to get her to turn up some receipts for the last year.