Look 675

2»

Comments

• Shaun67
    Shaun67 Posts: 219
    Did I see you on your 675 riding on Denby Dale Road, riding towards Wakefield this morning ?

If it was you or not the bike did look stunning and with the rider all in black apart from the white
    Kask.
  • If you can find one now, this would do nicely with your gruppo:

DSC_1152.jpg

Pity they don't make them still. It is a genuine Shimano 10 speed crank.. and I reckon the best looking crankset they've made. Ever.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • I do like Look bikes but I'm not sure about the 675. There is something peculiar about it.

it is probably a grower though.

nice to be different from the masses too so I applaud you for that.
    Wilier Cento Uno SR 2013 in Fluro Yellow
    Cannondale Caad10 2014 in BLACK!!
  • rokt
    rokt Posts: 493
    Yes, that would have been me... :D

Wow, that carbon Dura ace crank is nice, the wife would kill me.

The 675 is a grower, the more I look the more I like....
  • K9KEF
    K9KEF Posts: 11
    That's just beautiful, I want one.
  • the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    Love it. A cracker.
    FCN 3 / 4
  • Lovely bike, i liked them as soon as first saw, so unique, makes a nice change to the usual brands you see which get rather boring.Wife has just agreed to go halves on one, currently looking at the new 2014 light with di2, any chance of you giving us a real world ride review please? would like to hear how it performs on our fantastic british roads! thank you.Also how did you find the sizing of these frames? I am 6ft not too sure what size to go for.
  • rokt
    edited November 2013
    Hi COPPER585,

Thanks for the comments.

I'm 5'9" and I got a medium, so at 6ft I'd go large....

I spent many hours looking & thinking on what model to buy, in the end I purchased the 675 Black Red White
    ( which is still a current model ) over the new light version simply because it has the aluminium inserts in the BB, headset and drop outs. My thinking on this was it would add strength for riding on our poor roads, how right I am
    on this I don't know, I'm sure someone will say !!!!

The best way I can describe the ride is beautiful and fast, hell I just love riding it.
  • many thanks for that rokt, its certainly whetted my appetite even more to get one!
  • maxlite
    maxlite Posts: 293
    Great bike, been looking at this model at lot!

Really cannot see the problem with Ultegra, a modern design on an innovative bike.
    Cervelo R5
    Cinelli Saetta
    Giant XTC
    Raleigh Classic
  • rokt
    Thanks for the comment and yes you're right about Ultegra....
    I should be grateful, and I am... :D
  • K9KEF
    How are you getting on with the Look ? I've been speaking to Ben at Epic Cycles about one, I've booked myself in for a fitting and a test ride :D

I'll post the result.
  • rokt
    Cool, enjoy the test ride, I know you'll love the 675... :D

I purchase my Look from Royles. I did phone Epic a number of times about both the Look,
    a Scott and a Cannondale. Each time I phoned I was told something different by the same
    person about the same bike.

It may just be me but I was starting to think Epic tell you what they think you want to hear,
    each bike you enquire about is "the best bike in the world" and "that's the model I ride" !!
    but as I say, it could just be me.
  • Hi, Love the bike. Got myself the Look 675 light on order from Epic, seems like the has been issues with the delivery date though. Have been waiting since the end of September, can't wait much longer
  • K9KEF
    Yes I'm also waiting on Epic ! I'm not sure on which model, the 675 in Matt carbon or the the 675 light in grey.

The 675 I can get now, is the light worth the wait ?
  • K9KEF
    I've had a telephone call from Epic Cycles this afternoon telling me that they now have both
    the 675 & the 675 light in stock.

Both bikes are also available for test rides. :D