Wedmehday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Afternoon cruddites
First day in the office on overseas trip, trying to sort an MTB ride for Sunday to take my mind off the shite at work, hope your having better days than me!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Annoyed someone at work has stolen my Darth Vadar mug... how am i meant to get any work done now! swines!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Use the force.........
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    moaning

wedmehday covers it. Once I get this work done, then its daddy daycare as the wife is out later, so I have to do family stuff - haven't been out on my bike all week :(
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Hockey today, it's a roadtrip down to Brighton for a cup match which will be interesting as most of the team will be hanging out their arses from the ball last night. Unfortunately I didn't go because I've spunked away my money on my goalie kit, but this morning I think I'm thankful for that.

Curry, wine, beer and zoo bar for cheap shots and student fun tonight.

TTFN
  • Morning Losers!

Having a week off work is great! I should do it more often. Yesterday I started with the website I'm building and I'm now at a stage where I'm going to put it in place and see what happens. Should be interesting.

I went out for a run this morning, well, not really a run as it only lasted 4 minutes (just around the block). Figured I needed to start somewhere, and also don't want to be walking around like I've been rammed up the rear orifice for the next few days. We'll see how I get on.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie wrote:
    Use the force.........

I will to choke the swine's when I find them grhhh.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Meh,
    Rushed around like a fool to get to my new office in Croydon, Hmm, setting a meeting to meet with my opposite numbers to all be here first thing, I'm the only one here!!! Grrrrr

I think lunch in the cafe down the road is on the cards, not exactly keen on dirty spoon cafe's.

Anywhoo night ride tonight which should be fresh.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Artnoon,

Slaving away getting some interesting shizzle done whilst growling at poeple who refuse to turn up for meetings they've asked for. Wasters. I however, rule.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Afternoon.

Banged out around 2000 words today in ICT. Got confused in Maths. And thats about it so far. The only thing i can look forward today is bombing home on the bike!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening tw@s

went to the gym today, its been a while and i will hurt in the morning but its gotta be done to offset the xmas smash tomorrow!

but now foods is occupying my time

laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Evening Gits,

About to escape from the office having managed a whole day with no meetings - unfeckinbelievable. Hopefully some footy on the box tonight to keep me amused as I'm feeling lazy. That is all...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]