Got shouted at by a cyclist, what would you do?

13»

Comments

• Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Neither you or the cyclist seem to have covered yourselves in glory on this one. As a preventative measure you could in future m@sturbate vigorously before taking the journey down the single track lane which would keep you nice and chilled out should you come across another track user not willing to take a moment to pull over and let you through.

For this useful lifestyle tip, no charge.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Neither you or the cyclist seem to have covered yourselves in glory on this one. As a preventative measure you could in future m@sturbate vigorously before taking the journey down the single track lane which would keep you nice and chilled out should you come across another track user not willing to take a moment to pull over and let you through.

For this useful lifestyle tip, no charge.

Top tip.

Also if the OP is anything like me he probably wouldn't be able to come across anything for at least 10 mins after pleasuring themselves :wink:
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,666
    At least I passed safely. I waited several minutes. I briefly alerted the cyclist to am upcoming passing place. Not sure what is wrong thus far, although pragmatically speaking the toot of the horn didn't have a positive outcome . Agreed, however, that there is no point attempting to reason with a male in relation to any form of transport.

Bit of a rock and a hard place really. I mentioned an astra which came along shortly after me. Less patient. Rally crossed past. How long would it have been before I had an irate cyclist one side and an an irate child driver the other?
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,766
    Yossie wrote:
    blah
    Boasting about your car and your house (gosh! they do sound exciting, BTW) and... getting 10% off in Millets :?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    rjsterry wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    blah
    Boasting about your car and your house (gosh! they do sound exciting, BTW) and... getting 10% off in Millets :?

I didn't bring up the car or house - it was the other dude bragging (???) about his sales rep mobile and Barratt home who enquired about my car and house. In all my years of being on here I've never had cause to mention them at all.

Ok, my house and car are much better than his and he does seem to be a complete and utter weapon, but he was well out of order hooting and barging past some dude who was just going about his own merry cycling way.

Just because he has a minor series BMW doesn't mean that he can bully people out of the way on the highways, let alone when he claims to be a cyclist by being a part of this forum.

I think the fact that he cam on here to discuss it means that he actually realises that he was out of order and was looking for some random state of forgiveness from people - which rightly he hasn't received.

If I wanted to I could go on about his (and I quote) "carbon fibre boat" but I won't as mine gets dropped out of the back of aeroplanes and guns all over it.

He's also an "intellectual" remember ....... Probably a member of UKIP of well - member used in both meanings of the word.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,666
    You insulted me, my car, my chosen hobbies and made some factually inaccurate assertions about road use. You are entitled to your opinion, but not to the point where it is simply abuse. People have been winding you up because you are clearly referring to your mum and dad's house/car/job etc. I know it's summer holidays and you are bored but it's probably time for you to quit before you get yourself locked out of the forum.

Have you tried the lfgss forum? It might be more up your street.

Where's Mr Chasey when you need him?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,832
    Yeah might lock the thread.

Took a serious nosedive from a weak position to start with when Yossie turned up.

Then again, what do you expect from a user who's most active thread is the 'big girls thread'.....
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Just in case this one goes bye, bye....

Thanks for brightening up an afternoon at work. :lol: :P :lol:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • rjsterry
    Yossie wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    blah

I didn't bring up the car or house - it was the other dude bragging (???) about his sales rep mobile and Barratt home who enquired about my car and house. In all my years of being on here I've never had cause to mention them at all.

Ok, my house and car are much better than his and he does seem to be a complete and utter weapon, but he was well out of order hooting and barging past some dude who was just going about his own merry cycling way.

Just because he has a minor series BMW doesn't mean that he can bully people out of the way on the highways, let alone when he claims to be a cyclist by being a part of this forum.

I think the fact that he cam on here to discuss it means that he actually realises that he was out of order and was looking for some random state of forgiveness from people - which rightly he hasn't received.

If I wanted to I could go on about his (and I quote) "carbon fibre boat" but I won't as mine gets dropped out of the back of aeroplanes and guns all over it.

He's also an "intellectual" remember ....... Probably a member of UKIP of well - member used in both meanings of the word.

Thing is, you have mentioned your cider barn before, haven't you? January 15th 2013.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Yossie
    rjsterry wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    blah

Thing is, you have mentioned your cider barn before, haven't you? January 15th 2013.

Are you some kind of mental stalker?
  • rjsterry
    edited July 2013
    Could be...

You mentioned that it was a granite cider barn, which means we're talking Cornwall, I think. Possibly near some barracks - am I warm?
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Yossie

Took a serious nosedive from a weak position to start with when Yossie turned up.

Then again, what do you expect from a user who's most active thread is the 'big girls thread'.....[/quote]

Actually, Richard, I think you'll probably find I'm most active on the workshop forum - the big girls thread has actually turned a bit moribund - page after page after page of the same thing and not a Nina from Nina and the Neurons in sight.

Unfortunately its people like you who have taken the fun out of it all - including mocking the afflicted as per car hooting man herewith. Good modding that man ..........
  • Yossie
    seanoconn wrote:
    So you're a kept man then? Or a budding author, because you write fiction very eloquently.
    Trust me, he wasn't kidding about the gun! :shock: :lol:
    What, they give spotty 15 year olds guns now? Jesus.

Generally they are only issued when the "spotty 15 year old" has decided to serve their Country and completed training - part of which is protecting people like you from Bad People (imbetween all the other junk we have to do - ie the Olympics and getting our heads cut off in central London by mentals and getting blown up in Afghan because the opliticians people like you voted intopower decided it would be a great holiday for us all.

Shall we put it to the public vote - "spotty 15 year old" serving their country or oik in 3 series hooting people out of the way because they are in a rush? Hmmm.......

Lets just hope that you never need the help of any 15 year olds in green (or blue or that funny Gilbert and Sullivan shyt the Navy wear), that's all - I trust that you'll be the first to turn around and say "no, not for me thanks, not needed - I can handle the mentals all by myself.

Nah, didn't think so..........
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Yossie wrote:

Then again, what do you expect from a user who's most active thread is the 'big girls thread'.....

Actually, Richard, I think you'll probably find I'm most active on the workshop forum - the big girls thread has actually turned a bit moribund - page after page after page of the same thing and not a Nina from Nina and the Neurons in sight.

Unfortunately its people like you who have taken the fun out of it all - including mocking the afflicted as per car hooting man herewith. Good modding that man ..........

The fun certainly has been taken out of a lot of threads, maybe what we need is a Big Girls from CBeebies thread, maybe you could start it here and see what your commuting friends make of it :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Yossie
    rjsterry wrote:
    Could be...

You mentioned that it was a granite cider barn, which means we're talking Cornwall, I think. Possibly near some barracks - am I warm?

Nope. Maroon, not crap hat green.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Yossie wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Could be...

Nope. Maroon, not crap hat green.

Nearer my neck of the woods then :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,832
    Yossie wrote:

yossie.gif

I'll lock it to save you more embarrassment.
This discussion has been closed.