The worst family in Britain?

2»

Comments

• Are some people on here really saying the Windsors are worse than a family where three out of four sons are convicted killers?

indeed the rabid left it seems. the very same who would give the initial family this was about unlimited benefits make the victims apologise to them and give them lovely furnished prison cells with all mod cons too no doubt!!! :shock:

Erm, if you’re referring to me I think you’ll find that I’m a nationalist. A Scottish Nationalist, who doesn’t give a flying fuxk about the Royal Family.

I’m quite happy to let you right wingers fly your St George flags, bless the Queen Mum, read the Daily Reich and sneer at folk with ‘dodgy accents’ or at their low incomes.

no not specifically.

although i do like parts the last sentance! although my accent veers from estuary, to east anglian bumpkin, to clipped, depending on who ive been talking to mixing with, so i should really sneer at myself...i do read the mail, as a woman at works gives it to me when shes finished. its entertaining with its ridiculous stories, although my delivered paper is the times and eadt with the torygraph at weekends or when essex have been playing.

the royal family brings in all sorts of cash. maybe when hopefully you get independence you will bulldoze balmoral, the royal mile, holyrood, edinburgh castle, etc. lets see how many yank tourists you get then, or do you plan reinstall a scottish monarchy (even though they are now one and the same) seeking out lineage of the young pretender.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921

the royal family brings in all sorts of cash. maybe when hopefully you get independence you will bulldoze balmoral, the royal mile, holyrood, edinburgh castle, etc. lets see how many yank tourists you get then, or do you plan reinstall a scottish monarchy (even though they are now one and the same) seeking out lineage of the young pretender.

A divisive plan, as apparently more highlanders fought on the side of the Duke of Cumberland, (after whom the flower, Sweet William was named. Stinking Billy, if you are Jockanese.), than the Bonnie Prince, who legged it.
  • ben@31 wrote:
    The royal family may bring money to certain parts of London, but what do they do for the rest of the UK, like the poor struggling in a council estate in Glasgow? I'm sure other countries like China, France, Germany and USA do not need a royal family to bring in money.

What annoys me about the royal family is the bunch of inbred Germans were not even democratically elected.

The current lot are not murderers but how did their ancestors get to power, get rich and take over land?

how did any of our ancestors do things..if we want to take that stance we may as well prepare ourselves for all sort os nasties of our own...

us would love its own royal family. if those countries did have royal families they would boost their tourism to. no ones saying we a re dependent on thwm, but they are better having than not as they bring in masses of revenue, more than they cost as various links here highlight.

your comments about them only bribging money to london is just silly. thats not how an economy works..i can't even bring myself to explain why its silly, it just is. we all know it. if i really have to bring myself to explain it i will but, hopefully you accept it or if you dont someone else can bother to post why that point is a bit silly.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Are some people on here really saying the Windsors are worse than a family where three out of four sons are convicted killers?

indeed the rabid left it seems. the very same who would give the initial family this was about unlimited benefits make the victims apologise to them and give them lovely furnished prison cells with all mod cons too no doubt!!! :shock:
    I may fit your interpretation of "rabid left" (which I'm not) but for your info the family refered to in the OP I would not give the steam off my Sh1t. Just a short length of rope on a long drop.

It is people like them that will never be decent or law abiding and IMO are a waste of space.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,804
    Are some people on here really saying the Windsors are worse than a family where three out of four sons are convicted killers?

Erm, if you’re referring to me I think you’ll find that I’m a nationalist. A Scottish Nationalist, who doesn’t give a flying fuxk about the Royal Family.

I’m quite happy to let you right wingers fly your St George flags, bless the Queen Mum, read the Daily Reich and sneer at folk with ‘dodgy accents’ or at their low incomes.

no not specifically.

although i do like parts the last sentance! although my accent veers from estuary, to east anglian bumpkin, to clipped, depending on who ive been talking to mixing with, so i should really sneer at myself...i do read the mail, as a woman at works gives it to me when shes finished. its entertaining with its ridiculous stories, although my delivered paper is the times and eadt with the torygraph at weekends or when essex have been playing.

LOL – I think you need a wee top on your history.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,446
    ben@31 wrote:
    The royal family may bring money to certain parts of London, but what do they do for the rest of the UK, like the poor struggling in a council estate in Glasgow? I'm sure other countries like China, France, Germany and USA do not need a royal family to bring in money.

What annoys me about the royal family is the bunch of inbred Germans were not even democratically elected.

The current lot are not murderers but how did their ancestors get to power, get rich and take over land?

how did any of our ancestors do things..if we want to take that stance we may as well prepare ourselves for all sort os nasties of our own...

us would love its own royal family. if those countries did have royal families they would boost their tourism to. no ones saying we a re dependent on thwm, but they are better having than not as they bring in masses of revenue, more than they cost as various links here highlight.

your comments about them only bribging money to london is just silly. thats not how an economy works..i can't even bring myself to explain why its silly, it just is. we all know it. if i really have to bring myself to explain it i will but, hopefully you accept it or if you dont someone else can bother to post why that point is a bit silly.
    So what your saying is the Royals make money for London and London bankrolls Britain??

Correct :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Think of the billions turned over through the princes trust. The list is endless, you just can't really think that the royal family don't make the whole UK money.

And for thatcher, I'm only where I am because of YTS and with hard work it allowed kids to get a foot in the door. Wages were nothing more than liveable at £27.50 a week but it served me and many others well.

People forget the violence of the protesters in the 80's. they forget how the people who dared to go into work had their houses burned down and threats of violence. As always it comes down to good and bad in big sides but here, today it's about the death of a woman and for those that want too, to celebrate her life.

I'm in meetings all day so haven't seen the tv but hope it goes well and without too much hassle.
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech wrote:
    I'm in meetings all day...

Doesn't seem like it!
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    maybe when hopefully you get independence you will bulldoze balmoral, the royal mile, holyrood, edinburgh castle, etc. lets see how many yank tourists you get then,

3 attractions that you quoted are on the same street. You do know that there is more to Scotland than just one street?
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,712
    Unfortunately I suspect there are quite a few other families in the UK with similar prison records. I know of one family in my home town who had at least 4 members inside at one time and I think probably six or seven of them where in prison over a period of a couple of years. None where quite as serious as murder but there was at least one GBH.
  • VTech
    Why cant they lose their house ?
    As far as im concerned, if your in Jail you dont get to right, you dont pay council tax and are not registered for it either so why keep a house ?
    With honest, decent hard working people in need I cant understand it.
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pross wrote:
    Unfortunately I suspect there are quite a few other families in the UK with similar prison records. I know of one family in my home town who had at least 4 members inside at one time and I think probably six or seven of them where in prison over a period of a couple of years. None where quite as serious as murder but there was at least one GBH.

Vermin!
  • At least the criminal family in question has a self-pruning Darwinian aspect to it. being in jail will limit their ability to reproduce.

the real idiots are the ones who have huge numbers of kids, and create a massive future problem for the UK. there as one family article about a bloke who had 12 kids, with the same wife and at first glance it seems okay as he owns a business and feeds and clothes them all without state subsistence. then you realise that the next generation is going to be about 30 kids and its a fair assumption that a fair number of them are going to require state support. The numbers just get worse after each generation. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should ;)
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    There are only about 150 families in GB with more than 12 children.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • VTech
    I do understand the point TOW is making though, Any more than 2 kids and we have growth potential which is not good for society as a whole.
    Also, from a selfish point of view, you cant get babysitters as easy as when you have 1 or 2 as no one wants to take your 3+ kids and holidays are at least 50% more as you need 2 rooms even if you share.
    Living MY dream.