How to get rides in with toddler in tow?

2»

Comments

• chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    YIMan wrote:
    What are the chances of me falling, on a bridle way or forest road, with a trailer attached to the bike? And if I did, what would happen is I would get up and back onto the bike.
    the same as the chances of you not falling off, and all this talk of i, i, i, what about the kid ? shows where your priorities lie, sounds like the kid would be better off at home
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • YIMan
    YIMan Posts: 576
    chez_m356 wrote:
    YIMan wrote:
    What are the chances of me falling, on a bridle way or forest road, with a trailer attached to the bike? And if I did, what would happen is I would get up and back onto the bike.
    the same as the chances of you not falling off, and all this talk of i, i, i, what about the kid ? shows where your priorities lie, sounds like the kid would be better off at home

There's a 50% chance of me falling off? Codswallop, to put it politely. Do you advocate me going out walking with my son in a backpack? I might fall over!
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    YIMan wrote:
    chez_m356 wrote:
    YIMan wrote:

There's a 50% chance of me falling off? Codswallop, to put it politely. Do you advocate me going out walking with my son in a backpack? I might fall over!
      wow, thats the best idea you've had, infact you could even ride your bike that way, obviously there is no chance of you falling off, so what could be safer :wink:
      32-baby.jpg
      Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
    • YIMan
      If you'd actually read my first post you wouldn't have wasted that one. If you haven't got anything constructive or at least logical to add, then move on.
    • cooldad
      cooldad Posts: 32,599
      Getting a bit off track - nothing wrong with a pootle along fire roads, gentle singletrack etc, but in your initial post you were talking about techical riding, which in my book is something that requires a certain level of skill, and a probability of stacking it if you get it wrong.
      I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
    • YIMan
      And we clarified what I meant by technical in about post 3, so referring back to post 1 is pointless.