Rate the Olympics - 1 week in

2»

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    that's no laughing matter. My obvious still has a scar on it left by a biter in highschool.

noopassthemi128584756925535236.jpg
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Good to see the Ethiopians do so well in the steeplechase - their performance has come on no end since the coach told them not to stop at the water jump and take it back to the village.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Did they not put taps in their block then?
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Having a hard choice here - beach volleyball for the obvious, or the BMX for the entertainment value.
    They both seem good to watch live, I saw that Sub Focus is doing a live DJ set at the BMX
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    When is/was the BMX on?
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Quali today, highlights on BBC1 now
    Racing is tommorrow and Friday I think.
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    After the Tour and then the last two weeks of cycling coverage I'm already suffering from cycling withdrawal. :(

Have to say though that the Games have been superb. I have been to the Olympic Stadium and the O2 Arena to watch and what has impressed me so much is the organisation and those involved in making it tick - every person I've met in either in uniform or in the purple volunteer gear has been an absolute saint and done the country proud.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.