Group Buys

2»

Comments

• sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    i was wondering about a chequered flag design as per the cat 6 stuff with one (or more) of the squares with one of them barcode things
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    edited April 2012
    img.php?s=8&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bikeradar.com%2Fforums%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D40012%26t%3D12575770

Like this? (PS can anyone try it... don't have my phone on me)
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    I've always used Cat 6 (or Cat Douche, as per BSNYC) as a pejorative term. Is this an attempt to reclaim it?
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    img.php?s=8&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bikeradar.com%2Fforums%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D40012%26t%3D12575770

Like this? (PS can anyone try it... don't have my phone on me)
    Yep, goes to SCR thread.....I love QR readers.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    SimonAH wrote:
    Sketchley wrote:
    A few people seem interested. So please goto gearclub website, pick what you might want, long sleeves, short sleeve, no zip, full length zip, shorts, tights, caps etc, with sizes please and pm me or post here what you might want, as that'll give me and idea of qty to start talking to them about. No commitment required at the moment. As for design suggestions are welcome, but first yet me know preference for an scr based design, commuting chat, or somthing else? Also any opinions on sponsorship?

I'd be up for a short sleeved full zip top and matching shorts - SCR based design or an "in-joke" design to be recognisable to other denizens but not Joe Public? - Ha! what about one of those 3D barcode jobbies that simply directs you to the SCR thread when you point a smartphone at it :mrgreen: ?

Picture of the oxo tower?
    Mtfu logo?
    Rick's red trousers?
    DDD's thread prolificity?
    Mybreakfastconsisted?
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,628
    It's not a race...
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    PBo wrote:

Ha that was one of my favourites!
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,628
    PBo wrote:

Silhouete of the oxo tower with "it's not a race" underneath - especially given embankment is the "race" track we don't race on?
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    PBo wrote:

Silhouete of the oxo tower with "it's not a race" underneath - especially given embankment is the "race" track we don't race on?

Loving it!