Panic Fridays

2»

Comments

• foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292

The knuckle on my right hand is slowly turning green. When it's developed into a bruise, I'll show CWNT what one really is ;):lol:

Moral of the story kids: Don't punch doors when angry.
    Or in my case hit the floor with your arm while travelling at speed. Today it's yellow with a purple undertone...
  • Jesus with all you people getting injured, we're going to need to call this disabledradar or something soon.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Fortunately I didn't break anything! Just got a bunch of bruises!
    The best of which is this one
    https://twitter.com/#!/foxc_uk/status/128886443857813506
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    Fortunately I didn't break anything! Just got a bunch of bruises!
    The best of which is this one
    https://twitter.com/#!/foxc_uk/status/128886443857813506

That is quite a nasty bruise, get well.

For you other disabled penis endowing humans with injuries, MTFU and stop being disabled :D
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    nights done with, week of days to look forward to, meh!

just got a five litre box of red wine to help me sleep through, and only 8 euros!

gtfi!

if you are all really good i will put up a link to a picture of my bruise, well its not really a bruise, but
    looks pretty horrific i can tell you!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning All, just up and showered. Got a full weekend of nights which I'm dreading, however I'm also very excited to be able to wear my new uniform so people will recognise I'm a nurse and not a student now. Yes, I realise that's very sad. :)
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    Kitty wrote:
    Morning All, just up and showered. Got a full weekend of nights which I'm dreading, however I'm also very excited to be able to wear my new uniform so people will recognise I'm a nurse and not a student now. Yes, I realise that's very sad. :)
    poidh
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Perve12 wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    poidh
    Nurse you say, Uniform you say...............Hmmm i'm with the 12yr old POIDH
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • I agree with everything that has been said above.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,393
    welshkev wrote:
    ddraver wrote:
    !!!Whinge alert!!!

Starting to question this whole expat cr*p!

how long you been over there? when i was in tenerife the first year was like a bit of a holiday, then it started to sink in and i wanted to come home, but then after about 18 months it was like, cool, i live here now :lol:

8 months now, I think I'm starting to hit that lull - I can go to bars or places and meet people and have a chat, or go out with workmates (and rant about work) and that's fine but I don't actually have any proper freinds here. I don't think the onset of WInter has helped the mood much either as the cycling groups have stopped, plus work is getting a bit too quiet recently making for some tense atmosphere!

Just having an emo few days, I need Kitty to give me a hug in her uniform (either one is fine)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Kitty
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Perve12 wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    poidh

I think a google image search for sexy nurse will satisfy your needs.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    damn anyone else make it to page 3 of thread just to see if there was a pic

gwan kitty you know you want too ;)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Kitty wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Perve12 wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    poidh

a5T0WWxYqoq3enqhu3Xd1WwNo1_500.jpg
    [/img]
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Kitty
    How'd you find that, that's me with the eye patch!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,393
    Yep, a hug from you would sort me right out.... :wink:
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver