Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
jedward are dickheads!!

and thats it, end of!

Comments

• Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    what are the chances that fully-sprung is actually jedward, if would explain a few things

sorry for inflicting this rant on the cc but i just could keep it in,

those 2 tw@s have ruined my evenings viewing!

ar$e
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    just watched it..they have no idea what's going on!

they are simples :lol:
  • ElLawro
    ElLawro Posts: 59
    kaiser83 wrote:
    jedward are dickheads!!

and thats it, end of!

I thought one of them seemed to enter into the spirit of being taken the piss out of, but the other seemed a bit hacked off!! Funniest buzzcocks i've seen for a long time :lol:
  • mudsucker
    mudsucker Posts: 730
    Phill Jupitus getting really angry with jedwood was funny. To be honest if i see them on TV i genarally change the channel. I actually turned 8 out of 10 cats off last week as they were on it. My ears and eyes find them offensive :D
    Bikes are OK, I guess... :-)

2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.
    2013 Trek 1.2
    1982 Holdsworth Elan.
  • UncleFred
    UncleFred Posts: 227
    Was watching 8 out 10 cats uncut and laughing at Jedward, turned over to buzzcocks during the ad break and f***** Jedward on there as well. Surely nobody can be that annoying/stupid/feckless/gormless etc etc .
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I like Jedward
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • I don't.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    WTF is Jedward, all I seen were two annoying bellends. Humanity must be doomed if people like them are popular.
  • 1340jas
    1340jas Posts: 217
    If there is one example as to why we should stop reality lack of talent shows, Jedwank are it.
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsc4liM7M0s&feature=fvst

How many times do you need to say like in order to say, in principle, I like rocking out.