The Official Morning Thread In The Morning

2»

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Something else to throw into the mix, this is a Greggs steak bake, not very potatoey

croppedimage460460-steak-bake-460.jpg

I think its best that we shouldn't try rebranding and "pigeon holing" foods, its far too complex, if its called a pie, its a pie
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    What abuot a cream pie? Or an ice split?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    see a "cream pie" is a fluid filled, open pie with a fleshy base/casing.........

oh sorry your taking about comedy cream pies, i was thinking of something a little different

:wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    I'm just surprised that no-one's mentioned hairy pie yet. It hasn't got a crust (well not usually) but but you wouldn't call it a 'hairy bake', would you.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    If it says pie, it is pie

and everyone likes an ice split, or a jammy star :wink:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm just surprised that no-one's mentioned hairy pie yet. It hasn't got a crust (well not usually) but but you wouldn't call it a 'hairy bake', would you.

I just call it omnomnomnomnomnom

nom-a.gif
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Alwight peeps,

All pi/bake goods are gratefully Newport :P

and Bumboy what happened there!! did you fall asleep or summat fella?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Alwight peeps,

All pi/bake goods are gratefully Newport :P

and Bumboy what happened there!! did you fall asleep or summat fella?
    I just shouted DIP for the following pack, as i was showing people some routes around the local ride spot, next thing i know im flying faster than a speeding bullet into a ditch, just lucky my head was still facing the same way when i got up.
    You cant tell from the video how deep or steep it is[/quote]
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty